I like part 3 the best actually. Part 2 is really good as well. But part 1 & part 4 are boring. It seems like when S& D play together anymore that there sets are not as good. But I have heard some amazing solo sets from both of them this yr. So don't be worried about diggers not have a good set when he comes to australia. This is still digweed and he can turn on the evil switch anytime. If he is still playing the same way he was playing this summer be prepared to be blown away. Keep the faith in digweed.
Sasha & Digweed - Live from Southfest Buenos Aires, Argentina
Collapse
X
-
Re: Sasha & Digweed - Live from Southfest Buenos Aires, Argentina
I like part 3 the best actually. Part 2 is really good as well. But part 1 & part 4 are boring. It seems like when S& D play together anymore that there sets are not as good. But I have heard some amazing solo sets from both of them this yr. So don't be worried about diggers not have a good set when he comes to australia. This is still digweed and he can turn on the evil switch anytime. If he is still playing the same way he was playing this summer be prepared to be blown away. Keep the faith in digweed.Common Sense is not Common at all. -
Re: Sasha & Digweed - Live from Southfest Buenos Aires, Argentina
the set was not very good...two of the supposedly best djs in the world playing awful like this would piss me off if i actually paid to see themOriginally posted by asdf_admingarbage. i was stoked about this ... went straight into trash bin after one listen. they both really suck and do nothing for me. sasha with his maven and john "tech" digweed. nothing innovative, nothing original, nothing like Sasha or Digweed.
they are both way past there prime...its a shame really they were so great back in the delty heavy days....
The show i saw at hard rock cafe back in 2001 was sill to this day one of the best times i have ever had....maybe someday they will get the magic back. ...
Comment
-
Re: Sasha & Digweed - Live from Southfest Buenos Aires, Argentina
ive been there that night, and HC saved my party.
S&D made an horrible set, i was very dissapointedPROGRESSIVE NEVER DIESComment
-
Re: Sasha & Digweed - Live from Southfest Buenos Aires, Argentina
thank goodness. i was worried it was my age and ears. i thought i lost touch. i feel much better.ive been there that night, and HC saved my party.
S&D made an horrible set, i was very dissapointeddead, yet alive.Comment
-
Re: Sasha & Digweed - Live from Southfest Buenos Aires, Argentina
I agree this is not a very good set put on by the two masters of the decks.. no serious flow or mesmerizing tracks that draws your attention.. pretty lame of a 4 hr set i'd have to say.. perhaps thats the reasion.. 4 freakin hours of playtime?!?! Personally, still the best djs, and i know they can do better than this..Comment
-
Re: Sasha & Digweed - Live from Southfest Buenos Aires, Argentina
It's got nothing to do with how long ago the set was played. I never complained about old tracks or anything like that.
It's a steaming pile of crap and that's what I'm getting worked up about."If not for Josh Wink, Sasha wouldn't own any Acid except for the paper stuff he dopes chicks with at clubs." - Jenks, 2004
Comment
-
Re: Sasha & Digweed - Live from Southfest Buenos Aires, Argentina
You need some drugs ... the people in the video obviously didn't care

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: Sasha & Digweed - Live from Southfest Buenos Aires, Argentina

Dear Lord,
Please let mommy and daddy quit talking about the good days before electro ruined progressive. I want them to start paying attention to me again. I miss my parents.
Amen.Comment
-
Re: Sasha & Digweed - Live from Southfest Buenos Aires, Argentina
First of all there's something about sound quality there - it's not just volume levels, I think there's one channel missing from the recording. And it makes half of the set unlistenable. You only get one bass line - and if you compare it to the video you can hear the difference. It was diggers parts that were recorded badly (mostly) - it made me wonder why is it so dull? I thought at first it was because it was Digweed
but then I realised it was recorded badly. Overall it's impossible to listen to it for a longer time.
Comment
-
Re: Sasha & Digweed - Live from Southfest Buenos Aires, Argentina
what confuses me is the so called fabric set from last february by digweed. I havent heard anything from him remotely like that set this year. Does he only keep that stuff for fabric? I doubt it. I have only flicked through this set and seems ok but Im sure to be there and witness is would have been amazingComment
-
Re: Sasha & Digweed - Live from Southfest Buenos Aires, Argentina
lets face it, this might be true, i hope not, cause i havent seen them both liveOriginally posted by chuckc
they are both way past there prime...its a shame really they were so great back in the delty heavy days....
" When Chuck Norris falls in water, Chuck Norris doesn't get wet. Water gets Chuck Norris. "Comment
-
Re: Sasha & Digweed - Live from Southfest Buenos Aires, Argentina
its not true at all. digweed has been fantastic live lately.Comment
-
Re: Sasha & Digweed - Live from Southfest Buenos Aires, Argentina
[quote=Jibgolly]dont blame us for the non quality.
we only host it.
email digs at john.digweed@kiss100.com and tell him how much he lost the plot at the AA Arena in miami this past march 2005.
its been pretty much downhill since then.[ /quote]
Gotta disagree with you there Jibby. Why you might ask i saw them a week after Miami @ Crobar in NYC and i think most of them members including myself said that was the best they heard them since the Twilo days although it wasnt mind blowing but it was a good showing even though James L sucked.
Then I saw diggers in Greece @ Cavo and that also was great night followed by a month later @ Spirit which again i think most board members that were there said the same thing.....Comment
-
Re: Sasha & Digweed - Live from Southfest Buenos Aires, Argentina
Originally posted by picklemonkey
Dear Lord,
Please let mommy and daddy quit talking about the good days before electro ruined progressive. I want them to start paying attention to me again. I miss my parents.
Amen.
LOL

Art portfolio plus photos of exhibitions and work in progress at: http://www.flickr.com/josemariacasas/
Profile at "bola de nieve" Argentinian Contemporary Art Directory: José María Casas | bola de nieve
Art Proyects portfolio: Jose Maria Casas on BehanceComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,511
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment