Man, Thanks a lot for this link !!
Lee Burridge @ Kabal KC 10-15-2005
Collapse
X
-
Re: Lee Burridge @ Kabal KC 10-15-2005
#2 is a hot track
anyone confirm the id?Comment
-
Re: Lee Burridge @ Kabal KC 10-15-2005
WHAT IS TRACK 19?!?
I recorded parts of it live at the party and posted it in one of those videos... it's fucking wickedComment
-
Re: Lee Burridge @ Kabal KC 10-15-2005
Originally posted by picklemonkey
I was there. How the fuck did someone record that? I've never seen a live KC set
appearently it was done without him knowing. i just got in trouble from another site for saying that i was listening to it.Comment
-
Re: Lee Burridge @ Kabal KC 10-15-2005
what site?Comment
-
Re: Lee Burridge @ Kabal KC 10-15-2005
I would like to know as well....I'm having a hard time understanding why someone, who is not Lee Burridge, would be bothered by you listening to i?. As long as your not selling it or distributing it, why would it matter. Besides, I was personally handed a 365 Promotional CD from Lee Burridge himself about three weeks ago when I saw him in NYC at Spirit, so he is going out of his own way to be nice, friendly, and utimately, promote himself. As far as somebody recording the set and Lee not knowing about it, well, Isnt every set "potentially" recorded by whoever is working the soundboard? Isnt that something that Dj's deal with every night they play?Originally posted by 3d_1200what site?Last edited by jarble187; October 27, 2005, 02:43:21 PM.Push the envelope, watch it bend.
www.kansascitytechno.com
Wakarusa Dj Winter Classic Mix Submission Feb 2011Comment
-
Re: Lee Burridge @ Kabal KC 10-15-2005
just to add to this discussion, it seems as if that promo is the only thing burridge and/or his management want out from the 365 tour. A live set recorded the night before the love parade in san francisco was pulled at the last minute from being played on frisky by his management. So my guess is he didn't want this set out there."Work like you don't need the money.
Love like you've never been hurt.
Dance like nobody's watching.
Sing like nobody's listening.
Live like it's Heaven on Earth."Comment
-
Re: Lee Burridge @ Kabal KC 10-15-2005
the local KC messageboard said the owner of Kabal contacted them requesting the set be removed because they didn't want their name associated with a bootleg set. I'm removing the download link from the thread to show support for the only club in Kansas City that brings good talentComment
-
Re: Lee Burridge @ Kabal KC 10-15-2005
i'd rather not say what site because i dont want to cause trouble or anything. i was just hoping that someone over there would help ID the unknown tracks but oh well.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment