Numbers.
god vs. god MMV
Collapse
X
-
Re: miketpoto
homosexuality is part of the evolution of our species.
there are too many of us.Comment
-
Re: miketpoto
Originally posted by palmerhomosexuality is part of the evolution of our species.
there are too many of us.
There are too many of them, and not enough of us.
Regardless of the genetic implications and debates on fagdom, I had an interesting thought in the elevator, If I am being condemned for eternity for the whole man on man action deal, then what difference does it make if I do whatever the hell I feel like with everything else in life? Like I could really use some cash, do I go mug sombody cause it doesnt really matter in the end anyway? Do I begin exterminating shitty DJ's and people who piss me off on the dancefloor? And what part of being a pillow-biter is evil exactly? Is it just like one-nighters and booty calls, or is making love included too? and if that's the case, then who am I doing evil to when I am doing a guy? And if it's not evil, just forbidden, then we should really make a cheat-sheet of the entire list of the things the bible forbids, I can laminate little cards for everyone so they can carry them at all times. Is red a good color ya think?Comment
-
Re: miketpoto
Yes definitely print cards.
"Bubblez EZ Guide to Heaven"Comment
-
Re: miketpoto
Yeah I was thinking the "_____ for Dummies" route but I think there are too many and they are usually pretty long winded. I just want to get to heaven without all the bullshit.Comment
-
Re: miketpoto
If there's no chocolate in heaven, I ain't going there anyway ;-)
But, in reaction to a few things: Bart's statements and posts do confirm my line of thought for me: homosexuality is not a choice, it is pretty irrational to say so too IMO. Unless all homosexuals are incredible masochists too, having themselves criticized, labeled as evil and in many cases simply physically abused by people that think differently on the subject. That would be just plain insane.
I know I've been ranting away too in this thread as well as the other one on intelligent design; maybe a bit too rude, which is usually not my style. The thing is that I have seen things with my own eyes too that were totally the opposite of what the Chritian chuch advocates (or what it says it advocates). But that goes for other religions as well, like Islam, or for the caste system in India and parts of Pakistan (which is not religious). All in all you might simply say that I am strongly opposed to any system that imposes an hierarchy on a human population in a structured way: it's de-humanizing in my opinion.
Like Mike said: I have no problem with different worldviews, as long as they respect my person and leave me in freedom. The moment they try to influence me or reduce my personal freedom, I do have a problem with that. Hence my problem with any system that will limit personal freedom of individuals.
Cowardly: know that I sincerely respect the fact that you believe in God, Jesus and the Holy Bible sir. I make jokes about your belief sometimes, and about other beliefs and also about myself. The latter maybe the most (and the hardest jokes).
In return, please respect my choice not to believe in all that you believe in, and as a part of that please refrain from the use of phrases like 'you are wrong', 'maybe someday you will see the light', 'I will pray for you'. You said you did not insult anyone's core belief, but by saying things like those, it is exactly what you did. I am not wrong, neither are you. We just disagree, allright?
r e s p e c tBlowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.
There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -HemingwayComment
-
Re: miketpoto
Oh. And you didn't think it was necessary to tell me this untill now, after all this typing? Damn man... *pounds fist on desk in frustration*Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.
There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -HemingwayComment
-
Re: miketpoto
Watch it, or i'm so gonna send this one after you:
A gay homosexual in New York being chased by a horny big mama (175 kilos) and then getting pounded and tittyslapped on the hood of a '78 Coupe de Ville. That is filthy. And probably your biggest nightmare
Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.
There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -HemingwayComment
-
Re: miketpoto
Why not both? Must be an interesting experience for both you and the dude the cock belongs to....As long as it's not my cock of course, cuz I'm sticking that one somewhere else in somebody else.Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.
There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -HemingwayComment
-
Re: miketpoto
get back in the kitchen u pizzamodwww.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment