dead collies are better cockrings IMO
Whatcha wearin 4....?
Collapse
X
-
Re: Whatcha wearin 4....?
german shepard= REAL mans cockringComment
-
Re: Whatcha wearin 4....?

Dear God,
Please make the gay jokes stop... it got old 2 days ago. I miss the good ol' days where heterosexuals weren't constantly trying to relate to daddy and pappa.
I Love You,
AndrewComment
-
-
Re: Whatcha wearin 4....?
last year i was a bridesmaid, so this year im going to be a bride.
sweet... i need one of my mates to go as my husband.Comment
-
Re: Whatcha wearin 4....?
Halloween is the devil
j/kGreatly rejoicing in following God as a freedom not a choice.Comment
-
-
Re: Whatcha wearin 4....?
collieOriginally posted by hansh20what the fuck is a cockring?, whats a collie? and finally whats a poodle?

never heard of Lassie?
poodle

I don't want to post a pic of a cockring on duty but the words cock and ring could give you an idea.
Comment
-
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.




Comment