yes. there is a technical skill. i know when i see a good mixer. from watching him/her i can hear the results in the sound. so yes you can.
Dj mag top 100 - results
Collapse
X
-
Re: Dj mag top 100 - results
yes. there is a technical skill. i know when i see a good mixer. from watching him/her i can hear the results in the sound. so yes you can.dead, yet alive. -
Re: Dj mag top 100 - results
I seem to recall them having phrased the question something like "the DJ that had impressed you the most over the past year". So there is no direct reference to or mixin' skillz, phat scratchin', or any particular aspect of DJing. If it is what floats your boat then sure; technically skilled DJs will get your vote. Many people, however, are more impressed by having a darned good time, and, god bless them, those candy ravers sure know how to have a good time. I have heard a number of people comment something along the lines of not being able to remember anything of a performence (I wonder why) except that they had an awsome night, and that is why the DJ gets in their top 5 or whatever.
anyways the whole poll is balls imoComment
-
Re: Dj mag top 100 - results
I´m not spoiling here.. oh well.. i´ll post the link, if you want to see it do so, but I guess people shouldn´t be talking about that here as others may want to wait for the official confirmation.
Anyways, the link is: http://www.nucastle.co.uk/showthread.php?threadid=49023Comment
-
Re: Dj mag top 100 - results
this is the same as in the the high school popularity contest.^true so is best dj in the world the most talented or best technically? or is it overall. thats what i was referring to.
its all relative to what you are partial todead, yet alive.Comment
-
Re: Dj mag top 100 - results
Yeah they stole that daft smug grin off his faceOriginally posted by peloquintiesto was robbed!
Comment
-
Re: Dj mag top 100 - results
one good thing, I did hear that Moshic made it into the top 100 at 95
Well deserved.
"Work like you don't need the money.
Love like you've never been hurt.
Dance like nobody's watching.
Sing like nobody's listening.
Live like it's Heaven on Earth."Comment
-
Re: Dj mag top 100 - results
If that's the case then I'm suprised. I figured AVB would be number one.Originally posted by GrimgrothI?m not spoiling here.. oh well.. i?ll post the link, if you want to see it do so, but I guess people shouldn?t be talking about that here as others may want to wait for the official confirmation.
Anyways, the link is: http://www.nucastle.co.uk/showthread.php?threadid=49023I am no cyberwhore...
http://www.myspace.com/zendobroComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,208
Posts: 1,238,520
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment