funny you say that, jibby cant go either because he got roped in to doing stuff on sunday too, lol
tgif.
Collapse
X
-
-
-
Re: tgif.
that looks like an awesome party...
ah love the TGIF pic.
well going to be a disgusting weekend coming... i can say goodbye to about ?400 on beer.. oh right..
headin out on the piss to see Teifswatz tonight.. then drinking all day sunday/night for the bank holiday and then going to the annual fancy dress party at a local club..
going to be a great weekend... enjoy.
Comment
-
-
Re: tgif.
You mean Tiefschwarz? I just hope they don?t do what they did a couple of months ago here in Lisbon, only one of them showed up, wasted out of his skull on booze, and behaving like a spoilt rock star...Originally posted by Mr.Bigthat looks like an awesome party...
ah love the TGIF pic.
well going to be a disgusting weekend coming... i can say goodbye to about ?400 on beer.. oh right..
headin out on the piss to see Teifswatz tonight.. then drinking all day sunday/night for the bank holiday and then going to the annual fancy dress party at a local club..
going to be a great weekend... enjoy.
Comment
-
Re: tgif.
Everyone have a great weekend. But please do me a favour and have several pints in my honour as I will be working all weekend. Yes boys and girls working. To make matters worse the bar right beside my workplace is closed for renovations. So no going over their on breaks.
Thank You.Comment
-
Re: tgif.
^^^^^^bring a flask!!
Comment
-
Re: tgif.
Working here, but I will have a good weekend. Going out to dinner with the wife on Saturday and that is about it. Stop you bitches and back off my jumpin' weekend.Not living my life to see if I get into heaven or hell, just how long I'll have to spend in purgatory.Comment
-
Re: tgif.
yeah dont let work interfere with your drinkin!
Comment
-
Re: tgif.
hide everything that's not accounted for!
Comment
-
Re: tgif.
finally Friday! I can't get any more work done today... can't wait to go home and sleepComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment