These executives are dispicable criminals. They should be behind bars with the murderers and child molesters.
i fucking hate you. (news)
Collapse
X
-
-
Re: i fucking hate you. (news)
Fuck the funcking fuckers.
My family stands to loose the house because my unincreased earnings over the past 2 years and the cut back in pay because I lost my job and now I cannot afford to keep my kids warm!? Thanks to big oil and the yielding American government and those fing lobbyists, those fuckers should be taken out and shot, I can expect to loose everything I have. Thank god love is free because those fuckers would find a way to barrel it and ship it at a higher margin for their own pockets.Not living my life to see if I get into heaven or hell, just how long I'll have to spend in purgatory.Comment
-
Re: i fucking hate you. (news)
No shit, tell me Sherlock how did you reach that conclusion? I am sure it was not my inciteful words of wisdom, so pray, do tell.Originally posted by KobeBought and paid forNot living my life to see if I get into heaven or hell, just how long I'll have to spend in purgatory.Comment
-
Re: i fucking hate you. (news)
take it easy there cowboy, I don't work for exxonOriginally posted by dtgunslingerNo shit, tell me Sherlock how did you reach that conclusion? I am sure it was not my inciteful words of wisdom, so pray, do tell.
I was just trying to support your point, jeez
Beats are my crack.Comment
-
Re: i fucking hate you. (news)
I know man, I am worked up bout this stuff. I get passionate about this stuff, no hurt intended.Originally posted by Kobetake it easy there cowboy, I don't work for exxon
I was just trying to support your point, jeez
Not living my life to see if I get into heaven or hell, just how long I'll have to spend in purgatory.Comment
-
Re: i fucking hate you. (news)
Originally posted by dtgunslingerI know man, I am worked up bout this stuff. I get passionate about this stuff, no hurt intended.
I hope everything works out for you and your family
Beats are my crack.Comment
-
Re: i fucking hate you. (news)
Think it's nearer £4.50 right now buddy. Fucking criminal, but I guess you have to blame the govt as much as the oil companies - something like 70% tax....Originally posted by bart_smastardi don't drive . but listening to others complain about the prices constantly is enough to get me annoyed about all these price hikes we suffer . what is it in Enlgnad at the mo ?. £3.90 = $7 a gallon i think
Not sticking up for the thieving scumbags mind you.----------------------------Comment
-
Re: i fucking hate you. (news)
and just wait when everything dries up and they're too stupid to have a backup plan on hand...all that "money" (it's really just #'s) will dissipate into thin air, hearings will be called as to why, companies go out of business, people lose their jobs, all hell breaks loose.
My what a tangled web that gets woven sometimes...sickeningFM
"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers
What record did you loose your virginity to?
"I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan
Download/Listen To My Mixes
Facebook!
A Journey Into Sound On MCast
Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.Comment
-
Re: i fucking hate you. (news)
What's wrong with that guy's face? Maybe he should take some of his record profits and go see either a plastic surgeon or Jenny Craig Weight Loss.Never interrupt your enemy when he's making a mistake - Napoleon BonaparteComment
-
Re: i fucking hate you. (news)
Only thing is that we'll be more fucked than they will should that ever come to pass, and it shall (ever read up on peak oil theory?). Just like all of life's really fucked up little problems, there is no easy anwser for this one.....Originally posted by FMand just wait when everything dries up and they're too stupid to have a backup plan on hand...all that "money" (it's really just #'s) will dissipate into thin air, hearings will be called as to why, companies go out of business, people lose their jobs, all hell breaks loose.
My what a tangled web that gets woven sometimes...sickening
Beats are my crack.Comment
-
Re: i fucking hate you. (news)
send them to mexico city, they will know what are the risks of being rich down here hehehe the rich guys are dispossable for the kidnapers around here. that would be a nice payback
" When Chuck Norris falls in water, Chuck Norris doesn't get wet. Water gets Chuck Norris. "Comment
-
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment