Dj mag top 100 - results
Collapse
X
-
Re: Dj mag top 100 - results
I agree. I hope he starts to tour the states more often.Originally posted by unomeI am no cyberwhore...
http://www.myspace.com/zendobro -
Re: Dj mag top 100 - results
And THAT alone is why so many dj's that would deserve a better spot in this list don't get it. They NEVER come to America...and if they do it's for 6 dates.Originally posted by KamHate him or love him, you gotta give him respect. His US concerts definitely sealed the deal for another top 100 crown for him.Comment
-
Re: Dj mag top 100 - results
Jarble now has the COOLEST avatar of them all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Comment
-
Re: Dj mag top 100 - results
88 - Chrisitan Cambas.
Way to go on that one!!!!!!!!Comment
-
Re: Dj mag top 100 - results
Wow, for the umpteenth year in a row DJ mag manages to poll a billion dutch on the lamest trance DJs in the world. Definetly a few names that manage to be there near the top (Cattaneo, Digweed), but there's also a number of DJs near the bottom who were on absolute fire this year (Fair and Masiello). Suprised to see Hawtin is so high up too but perhaps that's just due to the lack of techno in my neck of the woods.Groove is in the airComment
-
Re: Dj mag top 100 - results
i agree with you on this oneOriginally posted by herogeeWhere the hell is Matthew Dekay? I've only seen him once, but his set blew me away ... Plus his productions are simply brilliant! I mean, c'mon. Not in the list at all? Shame ...i really wish the floor would stop moving!Comment
-
Re: Dj mag top 100 - results
WELL...it is the Dutch that are fucking fanatics about their trance. They all voted. They all care.
I don't know about all of you, but I don't vote for this shit. It's crap. Screw #1. I like what I like.
Don't make my favorite DJ's more "popular." I want that room on the dancefloor for myself.Peace.Comment
-
Re: Dj mag top 100 - results
Not many true techno DJ's high up in the poll...oh well...guess real prog (without too much cheese in it) and techno are still too much underground to hit the brains of those 14-16 year old kiddo's....Originally posted by skahoundAdam Beyer #67
BTW: I almost only voted for DJ's I know personally this time, and whose mixes are top notch as well IMO. Some of them will know they're in my list. Martin Garcia was the only one I did not know personally.
As for Dutch: look at fucking Dancevalley, Innercity, Shockers, Qlimax and stuff like that. Hardhouse and Trance. Brainless fucks. I still seem to utterly surpise Dutch people with my style, and the moment they hear it they love it. It's just that most youths don't care to look beyond what their friends thinks is cool...vicious circle...Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.
There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -HemingwayComment
-
Re: Dj mag top 100 - results
this is real bullshit how can it be luke fair just 14 steps ahead gigi d'agostino or 62 steps after benny bennassi list shouldnt even exists." When Chuck Norris falls in water, Chuck Norris doesn't get wet. Water gets Chuck Norris. "Comment
-
Re: Dj mag top 100 - results
im glad Martin Garcia entered top 50
and congrats to Moshic and Desyn, keep it goin guys!
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,522
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment