Dude, i don;t even understand why it's still an issue, except for the right winged people and very religious ones. The only possible problem i could have is when a gay dude starts overacting his gayness like one of my flatmates. WTF...tells me he likes my buns every day. That is just annoying, but other than that...."So you're gay? I'm straight. So what?"
Oh no.... Sulu's gay, Sheryl Swoopes is gay..
Collapse
X
-
Re: Oh no.... Sulu's gay, Sheryl Swoopes is gay..
Dude, i don;t even understand why it's still an issue, except for the right winged people and very religious ones. The only possible problem i could have is when a gay dude starts overacting his gayness like one of my flatmates. WTF...tells me he likes my buns every day. That is just annoying, but other than that...."So you're gay? I'm straight. So what?"Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.
There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -Hemingway -
Re: Oh no.... Sulu's gay, Sheryl Swoopes is gay..
lol
Even if I do...I always rather enjoy women telling me that
.
But dude, sometimes I can't help but think any average gay guy must get annoyed by all those queers screwing it up for them by protaying themselves as freaks in leather pants with the zipper on the backend and stuff??Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.
There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -HemingwayComment
-
Re: Oh no.... Sulu's gay, Sheryl Swoopes is gay..
Let your freak flag fly YAO!
Some guys just have to be over the top with everything. Funny thing...when I met my partner 5 years back at Crobar (it wasn't gay night-we hate gay bars), I thought he was straight. I actually wanted to set him up with a girlfriend of mine. I loved the fact that he too, was just another normal, exceptionally good looking tho, guy that just so happened to be gay. It wasn't/isn't how we identify ourselves. We're just ourselves.Peace.Comment
-
Re: Oh no.... Sulu's gay, Sheryl Swoopes is gay..
Which is why I started this post in the first place.........Originally posted by mmglobalnot at all...people are dumbasses and it's genuinely frustrating"only dead fish swim with the stream..." Malcolm Muggeridge
Comment
-
Re: Oh no.... Sulu's gay, Sheryl Swoopes is gay..
See? And in that case, if a guy sincerely inquires if I'm gay, I don't mind them asking either. I'll have a beer with him after telling him I'm straight too, and then go hunting for womenOriginally posted by mmglobalLet your freak flag fly YAO!
Some guys just have to be over the top with everything. Funny thing...when I met my partner 5 years back at Crobar (it wasn't gay night-we hate gay bars), I thought he was straight. I actually wanted to set him up with a girlfriend of mine. I loved the fact that he too, was just another normal, exceptionally good looking tho, guy that just so happened to be gay. It wasn't/isn't how we identify ourselves. We're just ourselves.
Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.
There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -HemingwayComment
-
Re: Oh no.... Sulu's gay, Sheryl Swoopes is gay..
Mike and his man are the bestest. And yes, exceptionally good looking too. I met them at crobar on Not-Gay Night tooOriginally posted by mmglobalFunny thing...when I met my partner 5 years back at Crobar (it wasn't gay night-we hate gay bars), I thought he was straight. I actually wanted to set him up with a girlfriend of mine. I loved the fact that he too, was just another normal, exceptionally good looking tho, guy that just so happened to be gay. It wasn't/isn't how we identify ourselves. We're just ourselves.
(sasha/zabiela to be specific) And as a matter of fact, I have only been to one gay club all of this year (on gay pride weekend) go figure.
And Yao, stop baking bread and buns and you'll have less of a problem with your flatmates enjoying them.Comment
-
Re: Oh no.... Sulu's gay, Sheryl Swoopes is gay..
I lived with two lesbians a few years ago, one of whom I've known for like 8 years. Every year on gay pride weekend they start harassing me to go march with them... every time I tell them I'm not setting foot on that land they get all pissed off at me because I'm too closed-minded, even though I've nutted up and gone to gay bars with them multiple occasions. It's like they expect me to be gay at least one day a year or something, or every time I hang out with them... f that.Originally posted by miketpotoI have only been to one gay club all of this year (on gay pride weekend) go figure.Comment
-
Re: Oh no.... Sulu's gay, Sheryl Swoopes is gay..
Did anyone catch that prank phone call on Howard Stern, I think it was yesterday morning, where they used George Takei's voice (Sulu from Star Trek) and they pranked call a redneck from Arkansas. Well it had me tearing up while I was driving it was so fucking funny."Dream as if you''ll live forever, Live as if you''ll die today." -- James Dean --Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,523
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment