I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!
Can you read this?
Collapse
X
-
Can you read this?
Olny srmat poelpe can.
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!Tags: None -
Re: Can you read this?
are you drunk again ? they released this study back in 2004 I think...
www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me -
Re: Can you read this?
Yea. Old news man...
Get your ass online a bit more often. Haven't talked in a while.Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.
There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -HemingwayComment
-
Re: Can you read this?
Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!
spelling is important.................. if you don't want to look dumb.
Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?Comment
-
-
Re: Can you read this?
Originally posted by clintloveSo five minutes ago!
Actually, I've never seen that shit. I must be smart.
I have never seen it either, but I missed all the words. I had to copy and paste it in wrod and use splel cehck to get it
Greatly rejoicing in following God as a freedom not a choice.Comment
-
Re: Can you read this?
I got this e-mail from a friend, pretty cool shit. "Who needs MS spell check? I have typoglycemia. ?I know you have seen this or similar but it is so cool how you can easily read it. ?Amazing! Don't delete this because it looks weird. Believe it or not you can read it I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty usednatnrd waht I was rdaneig. Aoccdrnig to rsceearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtsity it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are; the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and last lteetr be in the rghit pclae. The rest can be a taotl mses and you can siltl raed itComment
-
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,514
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment