I have a dvd writer on my cpu and I was wondering if it is possible to burn MPG, MPEG, or wmv files to a dvd disk to view on a dvd player? If it is possible does anyone know what type of burining software to use....thanks for the help
Burning MPG or MPEG to a DVD
Collapse
X
-
Burning MPG or MPEG to a DVD
I have a technical question....
I have a dvd writer on my cpu and I was wondering if it is possible to burn MPG, MPEG, or wmv files to a dvd disk to view on a dvd player? If it is possible does anyone know what type of burining software to use....thanks for the help
Tags: None -
Re: Burning MPG or MPEG to a DVD
Easiest thing would be if you have a dvd player which can read mpeg, avi, divx and such formats (all players bought in the last year should be able to do this and most up to 2 year old devices as well). In this case you can just burn the movie as data and watch them on the dvd player...that´s what I am doing all the time using DVD-RW's and just erasing the DVD after I watched the movies. -
Re: Burning MPG or MPEG to a DVD
I would suggest that you get the philips dvp 642 player it plays all kinds of format divx etc.
and it cost only like $60+ cdn.
But if not you do seriously think of converting stuff which takes an awful lot of time then look into some of the tutorials on www.dvdrhelp.com
Hope this helps.
p.s MPEG could be burnt to VCD without conversion just use NeroComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,509
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment