If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Totally Insane man!
Thanxx a lot for the footage. Great quality audio and video.
Looks like people had a blast that night. Havent really seen Sasha that pumped up before.
Sounds like "aftermath" got a little live editing by Sasha. Awesome Track.
"Do what you wanna do, play what you wanna play, say what you wanna say"
The night before he played in Vegas, he was here in Mexico City playing at the Magic Roots Club with Jimmy Van M. Words dont describe what JVM did to that place. Sasha was his usual self. Yes, I heard the "State" track a few times too...but major props to Jimmy for lighting that club on fire!!!!
about the trainwreck... i bet he had the crossfader set to middle instead of one side when he brought that track on or the cue wasnt on in ableton... didnt seem like he wanted to bring it... rare to see somebody like that trainwreck!
I have seen Sasha wreck at 2 different venues. Both times he was completly gorged out of his mind. I remember after a party he did at Sundance I walked with him back to another party and he kept falling down. I doubt he could even see straight while playing that night. He was good company that night though
MercuryServer uses account information, forum content, cookies and technical records to operate the community. Our privacy notice explains public posts, private communications, the TOTM connection and your choices.
Please read the notice before using member features. This acknowledgement does not waive your privacy rights or authorise unrelated tracking.
Comment