movie rocks.
reminder star wars 3 out today.
Collapse
X
-
reminder star wars 3 out today.
picked mine up yesterday at 7/11 whom had.
movie rocks.your life is an occasion, rise to it.
Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
download that. deep shit listed there
my dick is its own superhero.Tags: None -
Re: reminder star wars 3 out today.
i hear they are limiting the copies of this one. although that may just be a marketing ploy. i'll pick it up just so i complete my collection, but tbh i thought compared to the original three, the prequels were all a load of crap. -
Re: reminder star wars 3 out today.
i liked this one the best.
so dark, violent, and links everything very well. i remember making the mistake of taking my 9 yr old cousin and the ending left him silent for a few days. i dont think he talked to anyone.
then i saw it on shrooms which was SO WORTH ITyour life is an occasion, rise to it.
Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
download that. deep shit listed there
my dick is its own superhero.Comment
-
Re: reminder star wars 3 out today.
2nd best of the whole series if you ask me.
I was under the influence of some of Jamacia's finest myself when I saw it the first time and I was blown away. The scene with Yoda and Palpatine fighting in the Senate chambers was just epic.Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not;
a sense of humor to console him for what he is.Comment
-
Re: reminder star wars 3 out today.
I'm not a fan of the new ones....never bothered seeing the 3rd one after the 1st twosigpic
RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.
Comment
-
-
Re: reminder star wars 3 out today.
same. first was ok, i fell asleep during the 2nd, never watched the third. no thanks imoComment
-
Re: reminder star wars 3 out today.
i still want a 3.5. Not enough Vader fucking people up. I want to watch the empire rise fully into power. I felt it lacked that ... not enough bad guy goodneess.dead, yet alive.Comment
-
Re: reminder star wars 3 out today.
what a pile this movie was. how boring is Lucas? I thought it was great how Spielberg - his contemporary - releases "War of the Worlds" which just BURIES Ep. III on every level. And then Joss fucking Whedon puts out his half-budget, Tv-series that could "Serenity" movie and it just BURIES Ep. III. Lucas should be ashamed of himself.Comment
-
Re: reminder star wars 3 out today.
opinions are like assholes...
i thought ep3 was fantastic. I actually quite enjoyed all of them. I'm just looking to be entertained with a good story, i think a lot of you are looking for the cure for cancer in some of these movies. They're just movies.Comment
-
Re: reminder star wars 3 out today.
^^^ no shit. i am hope he made 1-3 in HD. i am gonna need a squeegeefor my tv.dead, yet alive.Comment
-
Re: reminder star wars 3 out today.
Dunno about Episode I, but i think Ep II was the first major movie to be shot entirely using HD digital cameras. Lucas had the cameras specially designed for filmmaking by a team at Sony or something. So I guess they can just plonk all the raw footage on a HD-DVD without even needing to reencode
Comment
-
-
Re: reminder star wars 3 out today.
I am sure I will end up renting it or seeing it at someones house at some point, but Im not in a rushOriginally posted by asdf_adminbummer. third was the best.sigpic
RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,522
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment