yes, but does she like anal?
Which costume should I pick
Collapse
X
-
Re: Which costume should I pick
no. we are not butt people. that is where shit comes out.
for instance, i have a tattoo on my ass "exit only", in case i pass out in gay the bar.dead, yet alive.Comment
-
-
Comment
-
Re: Which costume should I pick
ok ok ok. i just looked at a pic of a guy and a chick. and i am way more attracted to the chick.dead, yet alive.Comment
-
-
-
Re: Which costume should I pick
Gawsh, her mouth sure is purdy!It's never too late to become the person you always thought you would be.Comment
-
Re: Which costume should I pick
Originally posted by davemanlooks like John Candy in drag

http://www.myspace.com/mjdubmusic
You can't have manslaughter without laughter.
"Son," he said without preamble, "never trust a man who doesn't drink because he's probably a self-righteous sort, a man who thinks he knows right from wrong all the time. Some of them are good men, but in the name of goodness, they cause most of the suffering in the world. They're the judges, the meddlers. And, son, never trust a man who drinks but refuses to get drunk. They're usually afraid of something deep down inside, either that they're a coward or a fool or mean and violent. You can't trust a man who's afraid of himself. But sometimes, son, you can trust a man who occasionally kneels before a toilet. The chances are that he is learning something about humility and his natural human foolishness, about how to survive himself. It's damned hard for a man to take himself too seriously when he's heaving his guts into a dirty toilet bowl."Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,523
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment