Don't sleep with someone's wife
Collapse
X
-
Re: Don't sleep with someone's wife
How do you know it wasn`t her punishing him for being such a shity shag?Originally posted by asdf_admin -
Re: Don't sleep with someone's wife
Alternate theory: years ago BMW did a series of "Art" cars.

Andy Warhol

Ken Done

Sandro Chia
Maybe this was someone's attempt to revive that history?
On the subject of messing with someone's car, I offer a quote from the great Pulp Fiction:
Lance: Still got your Malibu?
Vincent: Aw, man. You know what some fucker did the other day?
Lance: What?
Vincent: Fucking keyed it.
Lance: Oh, man, that's fucked up.
Vincent: Tell me about it. I had it in storage for three years, it was out for five days and some dickless piece of shit fucked with it.
Lance: They should be fucking killed. No trial, no jury, straight to execution.
Vincent: Boy, I wish I could've caught him doing it. I'd have given anything to catch that asshole doing it. It'd been worth him doing it just so I could've caught him doing it.
Lance: What a fucker!
Vincent: What's more chickenshit than fucking with a man's automobile? I mean, don't fuck with another man's vehicle.
Lance: You don't do it.
Vincent: It's just against the rules.Beats are my crack.Comment
-
Re: Don't sleep with someone's wife
I think I agree that it was a female. I can not believe a man would do that.............unless that was the plan all along so he was not a suspect
Make it look like a female did it........plain genius IMO
Greatly rejoicing in following God as a freedom not a choice.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment