is candy sweet like sugar??
Fuck You James Zabiela
Collapse
X
-
Re:: Fuck You James Zabiela
is candy sweet like sugar??
-
Re:: Fuck You James Zabiela
No, I thought they were very much into it.Originally posted by jameszabielaThanks

The crowd were fun and very responsive. I liked em'
Why do you ask? Do you think they were not so?
I was just curious as to how the crowd was in comparison to some of your other dates. ie: size, enthusiasm..
I cant see anyone being anything but energised by your music and the energy you have behind the decks. I had popped my knee out of joint the night before, and couldnt help but jump and down and dance at Simons. But christ I paid for it the next day, lol, it was all swollen. BUT WELL WORTH IT!
.. look forward to your next Florida date, whenever that might be.
Comment
-
I was even going to give you a song I'd been working on, but never got the chance
Just remembered that.
Comment
-
sour apple mouth wash?
who in their right mind would think that was a good idea?
"!!! ok guys.. follow with me here. everyone knows that mouthwash can suck sometimes.. so lets make it even crappier! it will taste ok at first.. sorta like an apple.. or maybe an orange.. and then we will make it have the most god awful aftertaste that you can possibly imagine. they will have to brush their teeth after using the mouthwash just to get rid of that flavor..."Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,523
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment