Ive got about 20 days of music in iTunes, probably about 3 times the amount in CDs I have not put in, and about 2500 pieces of vinyl. Good thing I stopped djing or else Id have alot more and be broke.
How much music do you have?
Collapse
X
-
Re: How much music do you have?
Ive got about 20 days of music in iTunes, probably about 3 times the amount in CDs I have not put in, and about 2500 pieces of vinyl. Good thing I stopped djing or else Id have alot more and be broke. -
Re: How much music do you have?
Originally posted by demonAfroI deleted all my mp3s when i was drunk, got about 4 CDs and 7 vinyls
lol, done a similar thing myself in the past
Comment
-
Re: How much music do you have?
i'm sure this is not a thread to post a message just to start with? i personally have about 200gigs right now, and constantly updating/changing, although with a buy of dvd-rw i just made, i'll keep everything i get now...convert youtube to mp3 and visit savefrom and my all new underground music radio and also check out soundcloud mp3 downloader site i madeComment
-
Re: How much music do you have?
for everyone who keeps saving their music on dvds
just did this (guess i have too much time in my hands..)
Comment
-
Re: How much music do you have?
wow, some of you have a crazy amount of music...I wish I had the amount that some of you have. On my PC now I only have about 23gigs, but I have about 20 backup mp3 cds as wellsigpic
RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.
Comment
-
Re: How much music do you have?
I think I just crested over 1 TB, been downloading since 96.dead, yet alive.Comment
-
Re: How much music do you have?
Does shit load come before or after cart load?Originally posted by peloquini lost count at "a shitload"Comment
-
Re: How much music do you have?
around 41 gigs on my hd and half them on cdsDon't Immitate ... Innovate
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment