I definitely prefer his Kiss and other live mixes over his balance mixes. Budapest mix from Sept. is pretty excellent too. I liked Balance but have heard better from him.
Desyn Masiello guest mix
Collapse
X
-
Re: Desyn Masiello guest mix
I definitely prefer his Kiss and other live mixes over his balance mixes. Budapest mix from Sept. is pretty excellent too. I liked Balance but have heard better from him.Doesn't mean I am weird and it doesn't mean I need to be in therapy. www.aaronmossey.com -
Re: Desyn Masiello guest mix
An excellent set by Desyn. A bit different than his balance CD which is also good. I think he is my favorite dj now. So far all his sets are quality mixes for me.Comment
-
Re: Desyn Masiello guest mix
had trouble downloading this last night, first time it stopped at 17mb, then the second time it stopped at around 55mb. Ill try again tonight as i really wanna hear it!Comment
-
Re: Desyn Masiello guest mix
incredible set.. his balance 008 is tied with howells gu as the best comp this year... i am absolutely loving this kiss set..
that final track is an absolute masterpiece...need to ID itComment
-
-
Re: Desyn Masiello guest mix
Awesome....downloading now. Can't get enough Desyn sets.Comment
-
Re: Desyn Masiello guest mix
is that chris lake tune after pryda's gift called "Piano Tool" or "Changes"...
its labeled as Piano Tool on Balance 008.. did Chris rename it before its release??Comment
-
Re: Desyn Masiello guest mix
Finally got to hear this...
best kiss mix of the yearComment
-
Re: Desyn Masiello guest mix
been away from MS for a couple of months cus i had no space on my HD, now i'm back and the first set is see is Desyn, too good to be true, still kicking myself for not seeing him play here for halloween with Danny Howells
anyways this set rocksComment
-
Comment
-
Re: Desyn Masiello guest mix
Speaking of Desyn... Here's a really good interview on Resident Advisor:
http://www.residentadvisor.net/feature_view.asp?ID=678I am no cyberwhore...
http://www.myspace.com/zendobroComment
-
Re: Desyn Masiello guest mix
damn good. just tres damn good. just really happy with the music this week. been some great ms shows, and the just overall nice sets floating around. filled up 2 gigs since Saturday. Motherfucking hell yeah.dead, yet alive.Comment
-
Re: Desyn Masiello guest mix
did you get the wighnomys?Originally posted by asdf_admindamn good. just tres damn good. just really happy with the music this week. been some great ms shows, and the just overall nice sets floating around. filled up 2 gigs since Saturday. Motherfucking hell yeah.
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,509
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment