If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
I saw them last Monday here in Houston and it was a great show. It was my first time seeing them and I really enjoyed it. They started off with the first two tracks on their new CD and played so many of their greatest hits. It was surreal hearing and singing along with tracks I remember back from the 80s and 90s like "Enjoy the Silence", "Everything Counts", and "Never Let Me Down Again".
Btw, Get there early for the Bravery if they open for DM in your town.
Never interrupt your enemy when he's making a mistake - Napoleon Bonaparte
man that is the only thing that sucks, in the concert im going to the bravery is not opening for them its the ravonettes. when i first saw that the bravery was opening for them i was like "fuck ya" but then i noticed it was mainly for the east cost concerts, but o well i still will enjoy DM this friday, cant wait.
I thought that I loved Depeche Mode, despite not owning any of their albums....just always digged their radio tracks. Then I bought the greatest hits and totally disliked it, bar about 3-4 songs.
BUT..........I'll readily agree they are EDM legends - enjoy the silence is a legend of a song, and some of the remixes of their stuff is off the hook
Depeche Mode has always and will always be one of my favorite bands.
I think my favorite song of their is "Policy of Truth"- does anyone know of any good remixed versions of this song? Not that I think you can top the original, but you never know...
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment