I love how he's moved to a techier direction...
Jonathan Lisle
Collapse
X
-
Re: Jonathan Lisle
Thanks for posting the 5 hr set! Will be a great listen I'm sure.Comment
-
Re: Jonathan Lisle
brandon, i do still love to play breaks but there are a lot less quality breaks tracks around at the moment compared to say 2003 which is a real shame i think.Comment
-
Re: Jonathan Lisle
Originally posted by jonathan lislebrandon, i do still love to play breaks but there are a lot less quality breaks tracks around at the moment compared to say 2003 which is a real shame i think.
I agree...I miss those breaks. you were the master at playing killer breaks.
Comment
-
Re: Jonathan Lisle
for some reason most of the producers of that sound stopped knocking killer breaks out...chable, precision, habersham, digital witchcraft, grayarea etc.
there are still some around but just not as many as 2 years back.Comment
-
Re: Jonathan Lisle
I also agreeOriginally posted by chuckcI agree...I miss those breaks. you were the master at playing killer breaks.Comment
-
-
Re: Jonathan Lisle
I was joking people don't freak.
I conceed that Jonathan has been putting out some pretty impressive progressive lately spanning quite a few genre's without disappearing into the black hole which has claimed many of his contemporaries."Does anyone have any jumper cables?"Comment
-
Re: Jonathan Lisle
Hey jonathan love all those mixes u put up on your web site. you guys are right insaying some of those break tracks on his sets are awesome. i missed out on seeing u down here in melbourne jon at brown alley cause o work
, sure u had a blast though, and brown alley is my fav spot here in melbourne. the crowd and setting is amazing. such friendly bouncers too. Was wondering when u might be coming back to Melbourne?
Comment
-
Re: Jonathan Lisle
I understand Jon, I just think back to the times you had me and Mario flipped the hell out. You are still the best break dj either of us has seen!! Never has a dj blew both our minds everytime we went to see them play until we saw you play! We need to get you back down here but most of the clubs are just starting to open after the hurricanes!Originally posted by jonathan lislebrandon, i do still love to play breaks but there are a lot less quality breaks tracks around at the moment compared to say 2003 which is a real shame i think.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,208
Posts: 1,238,520
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment