what you mean? i have always been a fan of good music. this really ain't that bad. plus when I hang out with Jenks he is always playing the "Crk Tri Schumf Wuert Woot Darf Verufmpf"
Richie Hawtin "Transitions"
Collapse
X
-
Re: Richie Hawtin "Transitions"
what you mean? i have always been a fan of good music. this really ain't that bad. plus when I hang out with Jenks he is always playing the "Crk Tri Schumf Wuert Woot Darf Verufmpf"dead, yet alive. -
-
Re: Richie Hawtin "Transitions"
This arrived in the post today, dont you just love it when you order stuff and it turns up on the day of release!
Very impressed with the CD (which i listened to at work) and now im home, time to stick on the DVD....
Mr. Hawtin has not dissapointedComment
-
Re: Richie Hawtin "Transitions"
here is another richie interview if you guys are keen:
http://www.residentadvisor.net/feature_view.asp?ID=673
there is also a link to the review at the bottom of the page...
robbie yComment
-
Re: Richie Hawtin "Transitions"
oooo nice
Can't wait til it releases here in Canada. Hopefully it will be the same time as in the USsigpic
RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.
Comment
-
Re: Richie Hawtin "Transitions"
I thought it was brilliant stuff. Although the track were the guy is talking all perverted....kinda disturbed me a bit.It's never too late to become the person you always thought you would be.Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: Richie Hawtin "Transitions"
I'm running a bit late to reply to this thread, but in my opinion the DVD of this is Northern Exposure for the next generation - it's absolutely at the cutting edge for electronic music and executed absolutely beautifully. It's the sort of ultra-wankerism that artists like Hawtin will be putting as a benchmark for many years to come ...but with good reason.
As an aside, it's a damn good thing Hawtin makes use of so much technology - cause his traditional DJ'ing skills are soooo hit and miss. I caught him at Fabric in September and despite the most packed room I've ever seen, he was such an awful DJ. Ahh well, not to worry
He's playing here in Australia over New Years with Ableton, so that should be fine and dandy.
Either way - I honestly think DE9:Transitions is about as good as it possibly gets in all areas right now. 10/10.Australia's best - .AUdio on www.protonradio.comComment
-
Re: Richie Hawtin "Transitions"
Hawtin, VIllalabos, Magda, Craig RIchards and Matthew Dear @ Fabric this saturday.
Nuff saidComment
-
Re: Richie Hawtin "Transitions"
where's "here" ??www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,206
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.




Comment