(uber prints) (uber updated) (uber) (uber)
Collapse
X
-
-
Re: asdf needs your help. (print) (updated)
for you large print people. I updated the page. http://www.dibec.com/printme/
the current prices do cover USA shipping. I still need to find quotes for international.dead, yet alive.Comment
-
Re: asdf needs your help. (print) (updated)
why is the watermark an issue? (dont know much about art really - or anything else for that matter)....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....
Comment
-
Re: asdf needs your help. (print) (updated)
i just put that on there because people can print those at home. i made the large images at a pretty good quality.
pss. Once I break even for my own cost, I am dumping everything to Mercuryserver as a donation. Just wanted to let you guys know. Something I decided last night.dead, yet alive.Comment
-
Re: asdf needs your help. (print) (updated)
what a nice fella.
i will definately be taking you up on one of these dom, not sure which yet tho. probably 16x20... i'll come get it from you too, save you some dough on the shipping (more for ms!)
Comment
-
Re: asdf needs your help. (print) (updated)
yeah. that will be cool. stoked. i am going to do a test run probably when I come back from Chicago, and check those bad boys out. a couple 20 x 24 probably will do. I will post pictures when I get them back. mmm baby.dead, yet alive.Comment
-
Re: (uber prints) (uber updated) (uber) (uber)
hate to bump. but i have been bumping all day. i updated the page, so you peoples who wants one. you cans contacts me.
thanks for all you nices inputs. means a lota to me.dead, yet alive.Comment
-
Re: (uber prints) (uber updated) (uber) (uber)
dom you are a starblack is the new black www.mercuryserver.comComment
-
Re: (uber prints) (uber updated) (uber) (uber)
hmmm...i still need that one for a present, will tell you which one, but i might get one for myself too. It'll be somewhing i don't wanna miss out on!Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.
There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -HemingwayComment
-
Re: (uber prints) (uber updated) (uber) (uber)
bump.Comment
-
Re: (uber prints) (uber updated) (uber) (uber)
Hey asdf, some really clean work there, very good designs. Do you have more info regarding shipping to uk? Frames not a problem as I would do that myself.
cheersComment
-
Comment
-
Re: (uber prints) (uber updated) (uber) (uber)
it reminds me of a renaissance cd cover
Comment
-
Re: (uber prints) (uber updated) (uber) (uber)
i will do UK ship. As of the moment, I am not sure what the total will be, because I have not used this type of paper before. It is pretty heavy, so I think it may run a little bit more, I do not think it should cost too much. I am going to run a test when I get back from Chicago, and will have a little better of an idea how much international will cost me.Hey asdf, some really clean work there, very good designs. Do you have more info regarding shipping to uk?dead, yet alive.Comment
-
Re: (uber prints) (uber updated) (uber) (uber)
Spammer IMOComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,509
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment