If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
I'm planning on driving up from DC tomorrow night for Sander and, considering I've never been to Crobar before, I'd like to know if the door staff will give me grief for the following combination...
a) I'm flying solo (temporarily living in DC, don't know anyone here)
b) I don't do dress codes
Thoughts?
Haven't seen Sander since summer of 04, looking forward to it.
What are you planning on wearing? Sneakers are usually ok. Especially if you come early. However my friend has been denied at the door because he was wearing sneakers before. Just come early and you should have no problem.
NOT YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A smile and a wink goes a long way! Have a back=up just in case (you won't want to miss it), be nice, and be patient.
Most of them are super nice, just super busy at the same time...don't worry.
Good advice from Wanni going early, plan on Sander not hitting the decks till later. Demi should be something to see.
i'll be getting there as early as i possibly can, which considering i get out of work @ 6:00 and allowing for the drive should get me there @ about 9-9:30, ample time.
i will be wearing sneakers which i've never had a problem with at any club globally that i've been to until I went to Fur here in DC. I trust Crobar to be beyond that at this point.
I'd love to meet some ms'ers there, if anyone's up for it, give me some clues.
btw, i've decided to get a hotel room. anyone in need of residence in the city for the evening/morning, my room is open to all ms'ers.
** edit: scratch that, can't find a single fucking room under $300. if anyone wants to party at my place, meet me at the 3rd bench on the left from the fountain @ union square!
Well, Sander usually ends at 730 8ish, and there will likely be afterparties you can not sleep at if you prove to be enjoyable to be around I bet. PM me for my cell # so you can text me on the dancefloor, I am going with a group of about 14 of my nearest and dearest, it should be very.
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment