thoughts?
Stanton Warriors Emix
Collapse
X
-
Stanton Warriors Emix
Tags: None -
I liked their set from Glastonbury better.
Maybe it was the sound of the crowd w00t w00ting that made it better.Cat formerly known as Cheshire
*cue imperial death march" -
Comment
-
Re: Stanton Warriors Emix
Sorry mate but I felt the opposite - I much prefer this one over their previous effort. Maybe because I saw them last week and recognise a lot of the tunes. The Stanton Warriors ARE rock and roll!!Originally posted by esefanyone else out there feel this Emix was lacking in the excitement department? There first mix was a blinder, but this one lacks that extra something to make it memorable...
thoughts?
When I play......no dog barks!!!!Comment
-
-
strange mix
i can't say bad or good
i dont know...www.progressivepolska.com/forum/ ---> my forum about progressivehousemusic
for people from Poland and not only
Comment
-
Re:: Stanton Warriors Emix
I have it to
slsk = swedetech---------------
check out http://www.stockmonk.net for all your graphic needs!!! and www.jnmedia.com for custom websites, animation, 3d and more...

Comment
-
Re:: Stanton Warriors Emix
Very interested in hearing this mix. I'm seeing them play just north of Sydney in Newcastle for something like $AU15 in under a month's time
Gonna be a wicked night, the drummatic twins rocked the place like nothing else last month."If not for Josh Wink, Sasha wouldn't own any Acid except for the paper stuff he dopes chicks with at clubs." - Jenks, 2004
Comment
-
cool tight mix from the warriors, i`ve seen them twice and suffice to say these guys always know what they're doing. big up!Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,511
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment