mIRC talk?
Steve Lawler @ Vision Nightclub (Chicago) 22-10-05
Collapse
X
-
Re: Steve Lawler @ Vision Nightclub (Chicago) 22-10-05
mIRC talk? -
Re: Steve Lawler @ Vision Nightclub (Chicago) 22-10-05
Use two different browsers (Safari and Firefox for me), that's what I always do when throttling is implemented on the server
Originally posted by rubyrakssomething's up with that file transfer site...I had to download the two parts on two different computers before I was able to get them both.
I'll upload both parts to yousendit and post the links...4 9 7 23 5 5 4Comment
-
Re: Steve Lawler @ Vision Nightclub (Chicago) 22-10-05
hehe, yep. i was waiting for someone to catch that!Originally posted by 3d_1200mIRC talk?
i reject your reality, and substitute my own.
www.flynoteproductions.comComment
-
Re: Steve Lawler @ Vision Nightclub (Chicago) 22-10-05
wicked show.
terrible about the lousy quality.
after we smack that dude up with the trout we should ask him if he has sean miller's set as well.
hmmm... maybe we should get the set first...
Comment
-
Comment
-
-
Re: Steve Lawler @ Vision Nightclub (Chicago) 22-10-05
Originally posted by deepntwistedSorry bout the glitchy links, I've just tested part 2 it does still seems to work.
Will use yousendit or megaupload next time. Any recommendations for file transfer?
purchase a premium with megaupload and go to download heaven
Thanks for the set!Comment
-
Re: Steve Lawler @ Vision Nightclub (Chicago) 22-10-05
Originally posted by 3d_1200mIRC talk?Originally posted by influxhehe, yep. i was waiting for someone to catch that!
mIRC talk?
Ok guys whats the secret. I don't get it! messenger language?Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,212
Posts: 1,238,528
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment