I'd like to buy a vowel
MS Tee
Collapse
X
-
Re: MS Tee
I'd like to buy a shirt that says "I didn't vote for Steve James on DJ Mag's Top 100 DJ Poll." Any help?I am no cyberwhore...
http://www.myspace.com/zendobroComment
-
Comment
-
Re: MS Tee
i got one... it's a liiitle big on me. it's a large, but all my t-shirts are a large, so i don't get it. any chance on getting some mediums made up? regardless i'll be sporting mine at my vj gig this friday.
i reject your reality, and substitute my own.
www.flynoteproductions.comComment
-
Re: MS Tee
excellent mate.... glad you got it.... incredible isnt it, I sent yours (all the way to Singapore) way after I sent the others (all in the US) and some people have not even received theirs.... fucking crapwww.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: MS Tee
*bump*
did peeps still not receive their T's or what ?www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
-
Re: MS Tee
I think Jib's was a bit too small after putting it in the dryer
Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.
There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -HemingwayComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment