Cheers!
Danny Howells - Worth Seeing?
Collapse
X
-
Danny Howells - Worth Seeing?
Danny Howells is going to be @ Glow in DC on 12.17.05. I've never experienced him live and would like to get some feedback on anyone who has attended a live venu w/ Danny.
Cheers!=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"Too much love making, makes for poor match play." - AlgyTags: None -
Comment
-
Re: Danny Howells - Worth Seeing?
Danny is a good DJ, seen him live tons of times and he's dropped an incredible collection of good toonage everytime I've seen him .... he's a mix of Holden Melodies with diggz tribal churned into a slick gravy.... and this is how he spun at least when I saw him back until 2003, dont know what he's been playing off late....www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: Danny Howells - Worth Seeing?
Saw him this year at House Of Blues in Orlando. I had a great time and if he came around here again I would definately go. Well worth it!Mutations presents Change The Music
Mutations (original show)
Mutations presents Change The Music airs 4th Friday of the month on SaturoSounds
Comment
-
Re: Danny Howells - Worth Seeing?
Is that a rhetorical question?Originally posted by algyDanny Howells is going to be @ Glow in DC on 12.17.05. I've never experienced him live and would like to get some feedback on anyone who has attended a live venu w/ Danny.
Cheers!I am no cyberwhore...
http://www.myspace.com/zendobroComment
-
Re: Danny Howells - Worth Seeing?
No questions asked! I saw him at Simons in Gainesville a while back.His music selection spans quite a bit and if your looking for a pretty animated DJ you can't go wrong with Howells. Not to mention his mixing capabilities. Deffinitely go!" Focus on the subtleties and the world becomes grander"
- Me-Comment
-
Re: Danny Howells - Worth Seeing?
danny is definitely the most diverse dj i've ever heard live. he ranges from beautiful melodies, tight progressive house to dark, dark techno. his mixing is always flawless and energy second to none. i've heard sets that rival "best ever" status but have walked out of sets in fear because of how banging it was. regardless, he is by far one of the best in the business and is a must-see for anyone who hasn't experienced danny live.WHAT'S GOING DOWN
IN OUR UNDERGROUND
bringthebeatsComment
-
Comment
-
Re: Danny Howells - Worth Seeing?
Danny is the man. The first time I saw him was at a wmc pool party in 2003 and then i saw him spin on the terrace at space the same year....What an incerdible vibe. Danny sure knows how to work the crowd and his diverse taste in music is second to none. One of the best in the business....Dont pass it up.
Comment
-
Re: Danny Howells - Worth Seeing?
I may be the only one here to say it, but I'd always felt his live sets were hit or miss and he always lost me as he got into his harder techno beats. Some of the sets I'd heard have been absolutely brilliant and some were just off, imo.
P.S. Is this the "algy" from MS yesteryear?"Work like you don't need the money.
Love like you've never been hurt.
Dance like nobody's watching.
Sing like nobody's listening.
Live like it's Heaven on Earth."Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,523
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment