tgif.
Collapse
X
-
-
-
Re: tgif.
Im going to a turkish restraunt/hookah bar to enjoy an overpriced dinner, hot bellysdancers, yummy shisha, and drinks i would never be able to duplicate at home. then going to see satoshi tomeii (yep i spelled it wrong), and then HOPEFULLY going to see Dj HEather after that...the latter only happening if i get my guy drunk enough, he has to be up at 8 and doesnt wanna come with me to a 2nd club at 2am lol.
tomorrow xmas shopping.
sunday i have class...yep on a sunday, least its a field trip
"Welcome to Hezbollah phone line, for terrorist supplies press 1."Comment
-
Re: tgif.
Sasha. Zabiela. Nic Fanciulli.
All @ home nightclub here in Sydney for a renaissance tour.
I know I'll be having a killer weekend
"If not for Josh Wink, Sasha wouldn't own any Acid except for the paper stuff he dopes chicks with at clubs." - Jenks, 2004
Comment
-
-
Re: tgif.
friday have just passed and i failed my elements design of machines final exam.... what a way to start my weekend. have a better one than mine!!!!
" When Chuck Norris falls in water, Chuck Norris doesn't get wet. Water gets Chuck Norris. "Comment
-
Re: tgif.
hit up Heather last night, now off to play soon for tonight (after working today as well), then sime much needed resting up tomorrow
FM
"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers
What record did you loose your virginity to?
"I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan
Download/Listen To My Mixes
Facebook!
A Journey Into Sound On MCast
Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.Comment
-
Re: tgif.
That's like, a God-giving-you-a-second-chance-at-life-weekend. Damn! Have a great time for the rest of us!Originally posted by SyntaxTerrorSasha. Zabiela. Nic Fanciulli.
All @ home nightclub here in Sydney for a renaissance tour.
I know I'll be having a killer weekend
Happy Holidays Sydney!Peace.Comment
-
Re: tgif.
how was it? i ended up at the hong kong last minute...after a few scorpion bowls i meandered home to pass out at 1130Originally posted by FMhit up Heather last night, now off to play soon for tonight (after working today as well), then sime much needed resting up tomorrow
"Welcome to Hezbollah phone line, for terrorist supplies press 1."Comment
-
-
Re: tgif.
lame!Originally posted by DreamGirliehow was it? i ended up at the hong kong last minute...after a few scorpion bowls i meandered home to pass out at 1130

lame!Originally posted by picklemonkeyI've been drinking the past 5 days... Thank God I'm Done.
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,511
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment