Does 'E' make a difference!!
Collapse
X
-
Re: Does 'E' make a difference!!
Originally posted by bart_smastardTake it easy Encryption i don't sell the stuff . Just looking out for a fellow members well being and suggesting what circumstances would be safest for him .
Though I do understand your stance on preserving the image of this fine place .
I havent even responded to this thread, this is my first post
www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: Does 'E' make a difference!!
IMHO, it is a distraction. I havn't take it in a while, but I remember not being very focused on anything while under the influence. It might have sounded good at the time, but I took nothing away from the experience.Beats are my crack.Comment
-
Re: Does 'E' make a difference!!
Oops my mistake it was Tom Tom .. That was a comeback from football a lil pissed post. I Just saw the orange admin and the flyers and presumed .. And yes I can read I just had my judgement impaired a lil .
My humblest appologies good sirComment
-
Re: Does 'E' make a difference!!
Ditto. I stopped taking it because there was no depth to the musical experience. The joy you feel while you're rolling is hollow and you walk away not remember anything about the music except that it sounded good at the time. Waste of money and time IMO.Originally posted by KobeIMHO, it is a distraction. I havn't take it in a while, but I remember not being very focused on anything while under the influence. It might have sounded good at the time, but I took nothing away from the experience.Comment
-
Re: Does 'E' make a difference!!
See what Extasy does to your brain?Originally posted by bart_smastardOops my mistake it was Tom Tom .. That was a comeback from football a lil pissed post. I Just saw the orange admin and the flyers and presumed .. And yes I can read I just had my judgement impaired a lil .
My humblest appologies good sir
Comment
-
Re: Does 'E' make a difference!!
I'd listened to quite a few years worth of electronic music before i first took it, i remember hearing the remix of jumbo by underworld and it sounded so lush, i got lost in the sounds, it did actually sound better, more absorbing, sort of like the music was slightly in the future and knew exactly what my brain wanted to hear, so it sounded just "right".
My girl is older than me, and she used to cane it when she was younger, and now she's got depression and a shit attention span, so just remember that no experience will leave you untouched, both in a good and bad way.
Try having a nasal full of poppers first, and see if you find that you enjoy the music anymore whilst on that before trying something heavier.Comment
-
Re: Does 'E' make a difference!!
Originally posted by TomTomSee what Extasy does to your brain?
I think alcohol was the problem . And the intoxicating experience of watching Utd beat a pisspoor team on a poigniant day at Old TraffordComment
-
Re: Does 'E' make a difference!!
It does affect the way you listen to music. Any psychoactive drug would, and pills mess around with your emotional state. Well, just think beer goggles after too many drhinks
I think there are different levels of appreciating music when you're on it though. Some people are more into the mad rush that is so synergestc with drum rolls and synths
while some feel the music resonate in them in a different way.
As for reviews ... whenever I read a review of a party that differed from my experience, I assume they were all too fucked to know better, makes things much easier
But tabs are the way to go

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: Does 'E' make a difference!!
of course E made a differnce.
He created MS !!
Forever changed the way I listen to EDM.
*ta dah*
*insert drum snare*
*Ill get me coat*....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....
Comment
-
Re: Does 'E' make a difference!!
boring. imo.
i would rather have a 2x4 stuff'd up my ass, and have people use it as a plank to jump off. there are no additive or subtractive benefits. all reports state "E" is safe. Fucking liars. E is "cut" with the worse stuff in life. aka garbage.
i would never recommend anyone to dable in anything. all it takes is one time and person's life is ruined. i do not think it is worth it. if you made it this far, stay that way. and congrats.dead, yet alive.Comment
-
Re: Does 'E' make a difference!!
^^^true...but to each theor own in some fashion. But I can't see how 1 little pill is that good for $20...hell, for $20 I can buy about 4-5 drinks, and the comedown isn't as severe afterward
FM
"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers
What record did you loose your virginity to?
"I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan
Download/Listen To My Mixes
Facebook!
A Journey Into Sound On MCast
Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.Comment
-
Re: Does 'E' make a difference!!
well said Tom, i have more respect for you now.Originally posted by TomTomAnother hint how to take Extasy best and this thread is locked..you can write about what Extasy is but no drug reports or hints like "Everybody should use it once"
It?s illegal and your personal decision whether to take it or not but this board isn't a platform to share experiences, especially as we have younger members aboard as well. Thanks for understanding this in advance.
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment