If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
Originally posted by ace_dl
Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me
John Lennon was a huge pioneer in the music industry and it is sad that he was shot down in his prime. Who knows what he could have accomplished musically if he hadn't been killed.
Before he died my dad was actually lucky enough to have met him and the other members of the Beatles at a Pub he used to work at before they even broke into the American culture. I can't even imagine today what I would say to him if I had the opportunity to meet him.
I am a huge Lennon and Beatles fan and I don't think the music industry would be the same without his influence.
"You make your own dream. That's the Beatles' story, isn't it? That's Yoko's story. That's what I'm saying now. Produce your own dream. If you want to save Peru, go save Peru. It's quite possible to do anything, but not to put it on the leaders and the parking meters. Don't expect Jimmy Carter or Ronald Reagan or John Lennon or Yoko Ono or Bob Dylan or Jesus Christ to come and do it for you. You have to do it yourself. That's what the great masters and mistresses have been saying ever since time began. They can point the way, leave signposts and little instructions in various books that are now called holy and worshiped for the cover of the book and not for what it says, but the instructions are all there for all to see, have always been and always will be. There's nothing new under the sun. All the roads lead to Rome. And people cannot provide it for you. I can't wake you up. You can wake you up. I can't cure you. You can cure you." - John Lennon
sigpic RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.
a strange man, but a good man. Was able to touch hearts through his words and music. Nothing wrong with that. Respect to a great man, that tried to make the world a better place.
dancing queen, that speech should be the foundation of life. kids should be learning it in school.
I know it's very powerful....I came across it several years ago and have it written down and look at it from time to time
sigpic RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.
the man is and will always be one of my biggest heroes. if there was one person living or dead i could meet it would probably be him. makes me happy to see a tribute on the boards. RIP John, his memory will live on much longer than i think he could even imagine.
once upon a time, machines were mice, and men were lions. now that its the opposite, it's twice upon a time
Have to agree with everybody...one of those people you will never understand why somebody would kill him. I must dig out my Yellow Submarine CD and listen to it later in honor to him.
chapman killed him because of the whole thing about jesus FYI. pathetic
for those in the USA who have the YES network, tune in tonight for the best of mike and mad dog, they had the ABC correspondent who cooincidentally was the person who broke the story. he had been in an accident and was in roosevelt hospital's emergency room hallway waiting for a room when john was brought into the ER. he was lying next to lennon while the doctors worked on him and he is the one who phoned into ABC's news desk what happened and let cossell break the news to the world, he also was immediatly on the radio from the hospital bed with ABC news radio. he tells of the whole ordeal with amazing deail and was a brilliant listen.
your life is an occasion, rise to it.
Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
download that. deep shit listed there
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment