I am little Jealous.
Collapse
X
-
I am little Jealous.
This is kinda freaky, yet kinda cool. Check out this guys hobby.
dead, yet alive.Tags: None -
-
-
Re: I am little Jealous.
lame. he should've bought himself a girlfriend with all the money he spent on those dollsComment
-
Re: I am little Jealous.
If he meets a woman and shows her his collection, she runs away screaming anyway. You can't have both...a Transformer collection AND sex. Odd he has chosen to have the Transformer collection though.
Comment
-
Re: I am little Jealous.
Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.
There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -HemingwayComment
-
Comment
-
-
Re: I am little Jealous.
what do you mean pretty lame? Transformers rock, and having a collection is just Godly. Sure, we can all contemplate what kind of person he is. I would be his friend just to play with those. You know he has toy wars.pretty lamedead, yet alive.Comment
-
Re: I am little Jealous.
exactly!!!! that collection = no coochie!!!Originally posted by TomTomIf he meets a woman and shows her his collection, she runs away screaming anyway. You can't have both...a Transformer collection AND sex. Odd he has chosen to have the Transformer collection though.
Comment
-
Re: I am little Jealous.
I do not believe you guys at all. You know there is a female out there probably with a mint and boxed collection like his. They will meet and make little transformers. Now, finding her my be a charm, but that is fate.dead, yet alive.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment