I don't think that there'e a DJ out there that is 10 times better than J.Z. I don't even like everything he plays, BUT the man can rock the tables like only a select few. I'm sorry the @rsehole promoter had to disrespect J.Z. that way. I give J.Z. my respect for his skills and that smile... Don't ever stop smiling!!!!!!
Promoter outside Simons at JZ
Collapse
X
-
Re:: Promoter outside Simons at JZ
I don't think that there'e a DJ out there that is 10 times better than J.Z. I don't even like everything he plays, BUT the man can rock the tables like only a select few. I'm sorry the @rsehole promoter had to disrespect J.Z. that way. I give J.Z. my respect for his skills and that smile... Don't ever stop smiling!!!!!! -
Re:: Promoter outside Simons at JZ
i agree with this 100%... JZ looks like he is enjoying himself up there and it makes the party that much better... last i saw him i had to stop dancing every now and then just to watch him on the decks and it was like magic... like no one ive ever seen live before... such a star... :respect:Originally posted by hypoluxxaI don't think that there'e a DJ out there that is 10 times better than J.Z. I don't even like everything he plays, BUT the man can rock the tables like only a select few. I'm sorry the @rsehole promoter had to disrespect J.Z. that way. I give J.Z. my respect for his skills and that smile... Don't ever stop smiling!!!!!!EnjoyComment
-
Comment
-
fucking promo heads. they need to think about what they are saying and not so much the money ...dead, yet alive.Comment
-
Re: Promoter outside Simons at JZ
Haha... Steve... funny to look back at this... you ended up seein Tripwire live alirght! ;-) Love Ya!~SnOoPy WAS rIgHt! DoGgY sTyLe Is ThE bEsT~Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment