"I'd rather chill in this thread": why nonsense don't go away
Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
-
Re: Nonsense Thread
Now this is a pic i'd like to have as my wallpaper...got a bigger version somewhere?Originally posted by davemanBlowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.
There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -Hemingway -
Re: Nonsense Thread
An Australian Postal worker, in a little town called lithgow in the Blue Mountains, whose job it was to process all the mail that had illegible addresses, found a letter addressed in a shaky handwriting to God. He thought he should open it to see what it was about.... The letter read,
Dear God,
I am an 83 year old widow, living on a very small pension. Yesterday someone stole my purse. It had $100 in it, which was all the money I had until my next pension. Sunday is Christmas, and I had invited two of my friends over for dinner. Without that money, I have nothing to buy food with. I have no family to turn to, and you are my only hope. Can you please help me?
Sincerely, Edna
The Aussie postal worker was touched. He showed the letter to all the other workers. Each one dug into their wallets and came up with a few dollars. By the time he made the rounds, he had collected $96, which they put into an envelope and sent to the woman. The rest of the day, all the workers felt a warm glow thinking of Edna and the dinner she would be able to share with her friends. Christmas came and went. A few days later, another letter came from the old lady to God. All the workers gathered around while the letter was opened ... It read.
Dear God,
How can I ever thank you enough for what you did for me? Because of your gift of love, I was able to fix a glorious dinner for my friends.
We had a very nice day, and I told my friends of your wonderful gift. By the way, there was $4 missing. I think it must have been those thieving b*s&a+rds at the Post Office.
Comment
-
Re: Nonsense Thread
*snickers*sigpic
RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.
Comment
-
Re: Nonsense Thread
Office Forward worthy.It's never too late to become the person you always thought you would be.Comment
-
Re: Nonsense Thread
Originally posted by darkabeatz

Why was that chick from American Pie at the pary checking out the guy who crapped himself?
It's never too late to become the person you always thought you would be.Comment
-
Re: Nonsense Thread
^must be that same dude from american pie that she was fucking. ya know.. the one that was given laxatives and destroyed the women's bathroom
Comment
-
-
Re: Nonsense Thread
Comment
-
Re: Nonsense Thread
Dang, why did it turn out so small?Comment
-
Re: Nonsense Thread
editComment
-
-
-
-
Re: Nonsense Thread
jibs, pickle and ska last february in miami^^^^^^your life is an occasion, rise to it.
Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
download that. deep shit listed there
my dick is its own superhero.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.






Comment