Deep Dish hot mix tonight - Radio 1 Essential Selection
Collapse
X
-
-
-
Honestly - it wasn't worth it.
BTW Chem - Galaxy 102 are broadcasting from Global Gathering ... although the chances of them playing any of Sasha, Diggers or Fortier's sets are remote at best (more likely that put on Armin Van Whatshisname).sigpicSimonR
This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.Comment
-
Re:: Deep Dish hot mix tonight - Radio 1 Essential Selection
especially when you hear it at a club, first time I heard it played out was by Nic Fancuilli at Cool House, went down so well he played as encoreOriginally posted by rubyraksDeep Dish - Flashdance
but even better when you hear Deep Dish tease in and out for 15 mis before dropping it at Yoshitoshi's opening party at Pacha
" I knew I was going to kick it - I've been kicking them all week "Comment
-
I know what you mean. I guess they have to promo the station, but I think ole petey likes the sound of his voice.Originally posted by simonrAll in all it was a bit disappointing - the Deep Dish mix was 20-mins in the middle of the show ... with Tongy blabbering over it - shame.
Still next week Sasha is definately doing the last 30-mins.Comment
-
Simon! I`m shocked man, tell me you don`t listen to that station please. I`d rather listen to Des O`connor.Originally posted by simonrHonestly - it wasn't worth it.
BTW Chem - Galaxy 102 are broadcasting from Global Gathering ... although the chances of them playing any of Sasha, Diggers or Fortier's sets are remote at best (more likely that put on Armin Van Whatshisname).
Comment
-
i believe mr beavis is already onto it :wink:Originally posted by simonrHonestly - it wasn't worth it.
BTW Chem - Galaxy 102 are broadcasting from Global Gathering ... although the chances of them playing any of Sasha, Diggers or Fortier's sets are remote at best (more likely that put on Armin Van Whatshisname).black is the new black www.mercuryserver.comComment
-
What you could hear of it was good...but Tongy totally blabbed all over it.
A shame really.
Cat formerly known as Cheshire
*cue imperial death march"Comment
-
Re:: Deep Dish hot mix tonight - Radio 1 Essential Selection
Still not forgiven him for blabbing over Diggers hotmix earlier this year.
Lets hope he keeps his mush shut next weeksigpicSimonR
This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.Comment
-
Re:: Deep Dish hot mix tonight - Radio 1 Essential Selection
shame it lasted just 20 minutes and tongy wanted to hear himself talking
i would be really desapointed if this would happen to sasha"s hot mix too
hope tongy will get some bad feedbacks about his vocals on deep dish"s hot mix and let sasha mix
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,206
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment