If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
“A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear.”
― Marcus Tullius Cicero
'megaupload' has a faster dL speed if you purchase the premium account. I did it because I just can't sit there all day waiting, and I feel it is a service they are providing. So services cost money, and I would rather use this one than one that deletes a set after 25 dL's or 1 week.
'megaupload' has a faster dL speed if you purchase the premium account. I did it because I just can't sit there all day waiting, and I feel it is a service they are providing. So services cost money, and I would rather use this one than one that deletes a set after 25 dL's or 1 week.
Agreed. Hom much is it anyway. And what speeds do u get with the premium account?
i just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by fleeing the scene of the accident
you choose the package you want, prices are listed on the site.
Speeds vary depending on whatever, but usually 50 - 75 kb/s, sometimes faster. Much better than the <10 they usually have for free. I just checked one set which just finished, it says 103kb/s.
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment