Jan 24, 2003: http://rapidshare.de/files/9616069/R...2003_.mp3.html
Randall Jones? Tigerhook Corp?
Collapse
X
-
Re: Randall Jones? Tigerhook Corp?
Jan 24, 2003: http://rapidshare.de/files/9616069/R...2003_.mp3.html -
Re: Randall Jones? Tigerhook Corp?
Originally posted by picklemonkeyJan 24, 2003: http://rapidshare.de/files/9616069/R...2003_.mp3.html
christ
that's what we all should call moderating!!!
best for you!!
so many enormous thanx to you, buddy!!
totally cheers!!
Comment
-
Re: Randall Jones? Tigerhook Corp?
heh man you've bitten that!!_)))Originally posted by tintinIs this the set where the song is "This party could have be jumping but everybodys just talking"? I love that tune.
i'm just about to sip older kiss cocktail by Randall
this guy defenitely possesses an idiosyncrasy!!
la paix!
Comment
-
Re: Randall Jones? Tigerhook Corp?
randall has fallen of the map...he used to have sets come out once in a while...now your lucky if you hear one new set in a year...
kinda stinks because he has always been one fo my favorite djs...he is very underated and is an excellent producer as well...
diggers was promoting him a bit back a few years ago but he never seems to have him do a guest mix anymore....id love for him to do another kiss mix....a
Comment
-
Re: Randall Jones? Tigerhook Corp?
Thats just great. Thanks you ole mercury bitch moderator!Comment
-
Re: Randall Jones? Tigerhook Corp?
I see Randall everyonce in a while in Houston. He plays here about once a month and I think he travels a lot to dj abroad. Last time I talked to him he told me that he was working a lot on music for film and media. He's always fun to talk to and always seems a bit high on something...who knows..maybe just life.Comment
-
Re: Randall Jones? Tigerhook Corp?
.Originally posted by shortykinsI see Randall everyonce in a while in Houston. He plays here about once a month and I think he travels a lot to dj abroad. Last time I talked to him he told me that he was working a lot on music for film and media. He's always fun to talk to and always seems a bit high on something...who knows..maybe just life.
I doubt it..he is just high on life..I am sure he smokes/drinks that about it...i dont believe he is a hardcore partier...
He is the most unerated dj out there.....very down to earth and super kool to talk to...
I have had the chance of partying with him the last 2 years at wmc.
I Sure wish more of his sets were out there...Cant figure out why Digweed wont have him back to do a guest mix.
Comment
-
Re: Randall Jones? Tigerhook Corp?
^ I am sure it is not that digweed won't have him on his show. Its a matter if randall gives him a mix to put on his show. Email digweed to have him air a randall jones mix again.Common Sense is not Common at all.Comment
-
Re: Randall Jones? Tigerhook Corp?
Can anyone re-up these sets? After readiing all the great things people have said about Randall's sets, I must have them.
I've always loved his production stuff especially the e.p.'s on Saw.
Pretty pleasee??Comment
-
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,509
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment