now all u got is cheesy groups like Black Eyed Peas
Hip-hop has taken over Ibiza...
Collapse
X
-
-
Having been to the beautifull island 6 times now i really can`t see the day when hip hop takes over. It`ll be a very sad day if it does though.
I think that stuff should go to Aya Napa where it belongs.
Comment
-
Re:: Hip-hop has taken over Ibiza...
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooo!!!....say it aint so!!! ...
Comment
-
6 times! You're a bastard. :wink:Originally posted by Musical JourneyHaving been to the beautifull island 6 times now i really can`t see the day when hip hop takes over. It`ll be a very sad day if it does though.
I think that stuff should go to Aya Napa where it belongs.Comment
-
Re:: Hip-hop has taken over Ibiza...
Best to stay in the Hip-Hop free zones -
Bora Bora/Space Terrace in the daytime ... Space Discoteque at night. Pacha on a Thursday also seems safe
(Sasha's Renaissance nights/Deep Dish Yoshitoshi nights).
I'll be there in just over 4-weeks.
sigpicSimonR
This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.Comment
-
He he, and this year will be my seventh if i can get enough time of work to go. I`ve been to other places but nothing compares to Ibiza... nothing at all.Originally posted by hypoluxxa6 times! You're a bastard. :wink:Originally posted by Musical JourneyHaving been to the beautifull island 6 times now i really can`t see the day when hip hop takes over. It`ll be a very sad day if it does though.
I think that stuff should go to Aya Napa where it belongs.Comment
-
Re:: Hip-hop has taken over Ibiza...
the music follows the money, not the other way round.
shame.Comment
-
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,206
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment