They also give away tracks occasionally. last night I was downloading some tunes and ran across a Nic Fanculli collaboration track that was completely free, and there was a couple others ones there too. The downside to Beatport is that they are at $2.00 a track which is a little steep for MP3 but it's still totally worth it.
beatport first timer.
Collapse
X
-
Re: beatport first timer.
They also give away tracks occasionally. last night I was downloading some tunes and ran across a Nic Fanculli collaboration track that was completely free, and there was a couple others ones there too. The downside to Beatport is that they are at $2.00 a track which is a little steep for MP3 but it's still totally worth it." Focus on the subtleties and the world becomes grander"
- Me- -
Re: beatport first timer.
Man, the english sites ask 1.50 or 2 pounds, so 2 dollars is a very nice price IMO...
As of january i'll be downloading my shit in WAV by the way.Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.
There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -HemingwayComment
-
Re: beatport first timer.
Originally posted by YaoMan, the english sites ask 1.50 or 2 pounds, so 2 dollars is a very nice price IMO...
As of january i'll be downloading my shit in WAV by the way.
3beatdigital is an awesome site with some killer labels you can't find anywhere else...but the prices are in pounds which sucks when paying in dollars....so 2 dollars is ok...but I find myself waiting an extra week for those beatport promo's at 2.49 so the price goes down...unless I need the track right away.
Comment
-
Comment
-
-
Re: beatport first timer.
I love Beatport. I love the fact that you can choose the bitrate of your tracks and you don't get reamed for wanting a higher bitrate. They even have WAV files for download now and they are still the same price. I love Beatport.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,509
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment