My Live set from Holosound party - Download
Collapse
X
-
Re: My Live set from Holosound party - Download
I don't get it... mean I don't understandOriginally posted by andynewland
.... I love. So I love www.friskyradio.com
Wanna music? just hit http://www.friskyradio.com/friskyPlayer.php -
Re: My Live set from Holosound party - Download
He's saying you ripped the set, so you already have it, right?
I'll have to take the d/l when it's up...Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.
There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -HemingwayComment
-
Re: My Live set from Holosound party - Download
Sorry Jula
I meant you have the full length anyway, So your OK
Then the full length will be up on limit soon
AndyComment
-
Re: My Live set from Holosound party - Download
aaa ok , understood
yes I have whole set, so Andy... I think we will wait for Mark and his site, I don't want to competite with Mark
.... I love. So I love www.friskyradio.com
Wanna music? just hit http://www.friskyradio.com/friskyPlayer.phpComment
-
Re: My Live set from Holosound party - Download
Ok mate, We can do that.
Its cool - think it get repeated on frisky & soon as thats over, will be up for d/load
Then I should have a NYE set if it records Ok to put upComment
-
Re: My Live set from Holosound party - Download
Full 80 min mix is up on the Limit site & a new one from Mark Santangelo as wellComment
-
Re: My Live set from Holosound party - Download
Actually everything sounded pretty nice that night
hahahaha
keep an eye out as we look forward to welcoming him back this spring
:-)Holosound@Vertigo in Costa Rica Streaming Video and Audio http://livestream.com/urbanettv/vide...8-c5911280cf91

Part of the weekend never dies...Comment
-
Re: My Live set from Holosound party - Download
I don't know how I missed this.. the tracklist looks tasty. thanks dude
Comment
-
Re: My Live set from Holosound party - Download
Alex - you know it mate
How was gig with LES?
Thanks guys - will see if can get tonights gig recorded & posted up asap for youComment
-
Re: My Live set from Holosound party - Download
Yeah, i'm curious too man, about the LES gig....Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.
There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -HemingwayComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment