If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
This is 2 straight episodes with absolutely no sex scenes.
Now dont get me wrong , thats not why i watch the show , but still , nip/tuck is known for its over the top sex scenes.
Hope that you guys realize who the REAL carver is.... Its obviously Julia, Sean's wife (well, Ex-wife soon). If not her, its definitely a woman. Most likely its Julia though
Mind and Body crave light, because we live in Darkness.
never watched this show until just before this new season....started watching season 1 dvd's and was instantly addicted. Its been 2 episodes now without any carver info.....last it was the detective all carved up and they havnt gone back to it since....wtf?
yeah , it is kinda lame that the carver is missing in the last 2 ep's along with the sliced up detective.
This season has been very strange so far. I hope the 2nd half will be better.
The Carver revalation was a total cheese and story failure IMO, I think Merrill would have been far more interesting. But hey..it's please the masses television so I'm not surprised they sold out and made the obvious choice of Quentin. I'm just glad the Shield is starting so I don't have to watch that watered down shit anymore. Glad the writer of NIP/TUCK got his movie deal...must have been working on it all season cause the plotlines in Season 3 fucking blew.
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment