i will prob just chill dis year wit my family
What are your plans for NYE?
Collapse
X
-
Re: What are your plans for NYE?
i will prob just chill dis year wit my family -
Re: What are your plans for NYE?
Sharam and Danny Howells @ Aria, Montreal

Comment
-
Re: What are your plans for NYE?
Danny Howells at System in Toronto (10-5am). Then off to a loft party for an after party. Then off to 270 Spadina to catch Sean Miller, Chus and Ceballos (Jan 1. 10pm-noon) Will find sleep in between somewhere. Fingers crossed that these olds bones can survive it all.Doesn't mean I am weird and it doesn't mean I need to be in therapy. www.aaronmossey.comComment
-
Re: What are your plans for NYE?
fully agree with that, I'm going to try and take pics of people that won't even make it to midnight, fucking rookiesNYE is pure amateur night anyway
that party at system will be sick with that being the last night of system and all, oh and with some guy named Danny Howells? I hear he is decent. make sure you rip the shit out of system and send it off into retirement proper styles!
and I shall be attending the MOS party in Calgary, should be a good time the local lineup is solid and I'll know a shitload of peopleComment
-
Re: What are your plans for NYE?
Originally posted by jack_smackfully agree with that, I'm going to try and take pics of people that won't even make it to midnight, fucking rookies
Comment
-
Re: What are your plans for NYE?
For the first time ever i've actually invited peepz to my place, should have some 20 folks coming over for drinks, snacks & music. If I have enough money I'll pick up a 2nd hand amp to which i can connect a decent 4 speakers, and if they like me to I'll do some dj-ing on NYE. I'll keep playing till everyone is gone
I think this will be a nice party....Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.
There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -HemingwayComment
-
Re: What are your plans for NYE?
^^^^^^^ y just make sure your place doesn't get trashed....Comment
-
Re: What are your plans for NYE?
It will, no doubt. But fuck that
Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.
There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -HemingwayComment
-
Re: What are your plans for NYE?
yeah i remember the one bash i had in college there was champagne stained on the walls and blinds from people spraying it, i dont think we ever cleaned the blinds
Comment
-
Re: What are your plans for NYE?
Damn it!!! You guys get all the great shows and we in ohio get shit. There hasn't been a big dj play here in as long as know.Originally posted by honeyLDanny Howells at System in Toronto (10-5am). Then off to a loft party for an after party. Then off to 270 Spadina to catch Sean Miller, Chus and Ceballos (Jan 1. 10pm-noon) Will find sleep in between somewhere. Fingers crossed that these olds bones can survive it all.
I'm spinning for a while with a friend of mine at the club where I hold my thursday residency. Should be fun. We actually get to play till 3AM WOW!!!
I think i'm going to make him play about an hours worth of the good tribally tenaglia stuff. Gotta play Flash!!!
Comment
-
Re: What are your plans for NYE?
Go For It Yao!!!!!Comment
-
Re: What are your plans for NYE?
Headin to SF, goin old school
Check out Phil Lesh and Friends
Drop some acid
then catch Jerry Bonham (sp?) at 1015
Stumble over to the End Up, if that's still goin
then fly back to Vegas for Lawler on the 1st
Medivacs on stand by.
Originally posted by ShpiraSo came back last night...
Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....
All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
Originally posted by IlluminateLet me get this straight.
So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:
1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...
Am I close here?Comment
-
Re: What are your plans for NYE?
Haha, thanks Jeffrey, you too!! Bought the amp today, hope it works as i hoped. So far it seems to be a good one, just need to clean out the volume knob and put some contact spray on it. Sound is awesome...
Let's rock NYE dude!!!!
Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.
There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -HemingwayComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,524
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment