RealPlayer required.
How we got Family Guy...
Collapse
X
-
How we got Family Guy...
Around 1995 Seth McFarland created a short called "Life Of Larry" that would go on to become the basis of The Family Guy. The animation is something of a British cartoon but with the same Family Guy jokes intact.
RealPlayer required.Tags: None -
Re: How we got Family Guy...

I don't know how I missed this thread. I'm surprised I'd never heard of Life of Larry before! great clip, but I did notice that many of the skits were also written into Family Guy
thanks shosh. awesome find
Comment
-
Re: How we got Family Guy...
I've tried many times for many people.
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to shosh again.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,523
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment