mercuryserver progressive culture • est. 2002 TRY THE NEWHORIZON BETALIVE READ-ONLY PREVIEW ↗

How was your NYE???

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Corven
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Jun 2004
    • 4080

    #1

    How was your NYE???

    mine was superb ... Danny T played an excellent 12hrs set

    I broke my spoon on the viagra sundae.
  • tiddles
    Encryption, Jr.
    • Jun 2004
    • 6864

    #2
    Re: How was your NYE???

    shitty, but i found a hat i'm going to buy
    7METER mengajak pembaca mengenal dunia penerbangan, dari perkembangan aviasi dan teknologi pesawat hingga peran perawatan dalam mendukung keselamatan penerbangan. Ikuti kisahnya melalui pembahasan yang ringan dan mudah dipahami.

    YEAH!

    Comment

    • Dzone
      Platinum Poster
      • Jul 2004
      • 1979

      #3
      Re: How was your NYE???

      Had fab nite ...havnt been to bed yet ...hope u all had good time
      ^^What dosen't Kill you make you stronger ^^

      Comment

      • dawnx
        The Donator
        • Jun 2004
        • 534

        #4
        Re: How was your NYE???

        Just finished work did 12 hours on nights
        back in tonight as well

        Comment

        • hypoluxxa
          Are you Kidding me??
          • Jun 2004
          • 3374

          #5
          Re: How was your NYE???

          was nothing like I had planned or expect it.

          Comment

          • Kamal
            Administrator
            • May 2002
            • 29060

            #6
            Re: How was your NYE???

            relaxed, quiet, bottle of wine, and a quick snack (Frozen Pizza) and with family.... nothing too wild.... I'm geting old
            www.mjwebhosting.com

            Jib says:
            he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
            Originally posted by ace_dl
            Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
            I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

            Comment

            • GregWhelan
              Are you Kidding me??
              • Jun 2004
              • 2995

              #7
              Re: How was your NYE???

              Had a good one - was not sure what I was going to do until 7pm - either go into town with a few of my mates, pay £10 just to get into the pubs, queue for 25 minutes to get a beer, or go to my local with my brother, dont queue too long and have fun.

              I chose the 2nd option, spent £20, got drunk, saw loads of my old mates and had a good night.My mates who went to town spent nigh on £100, had to queue everywhere and didnt have that much fun

              Comment

              • Yao
                DUDERZ get a life!!!
                • Jun 2004
                • 8176

                #8
                Re: How was your NYE???

                Had a party here, it was fun, but next year i'll do it smaller and more intimate. No bullshit, just good friends and some drinks...that'll do just fine too.
                Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.

                There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -Hemingway

                Comment

                • two-
                  Addiction started
                  • Jun 2004
                  • 476

                  #9
                  Re: How was your NYE???

                  Amazing!! A dinner with the family, and them go out with friends to a private party in the beach. The nigth was perfect.. 0% wind, a sky full of stars, and exellent muzik.

                  Art portfolio plus photos of exhibitions and work in progress at: http://www.flickr.com/josemariacasas/

                  Profile at "bola de nieve" Argentinian Contemporary Art Directory: José María Casas | bola de nieve

                  Art Proyects portfolio: Jose Maria Casas on Behance

                  Comment

                  • runningman
                    Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
                    • Jun 2004
                    • 6014

                    #10
                    Re: How was your NYE???

                    worst ever.. I don't want to talk about it..

                    Comment

                    • BeachBum
                      Addiction started
                      • Jun 2004
                      • 471

                      #11
                      Re: How was your NYE???

                      Ours was quiet , just got in from Christmas Vacation the night prior so as to avoid drunks on the road driving in from across state . Actually went out of the way to stop in to see friends in Louisiana , that was when the party took place which was good , paying for it now though.....
                      The man who has no imagination has no wings - Muhammad Ali

                      Comment

                      • Weizy
                        MCast Resident DJ
                        • Jun 2004
                        • 3278

                        #12
                        Re: How was your NYE???

                        took the missus out to a 300 dollar meal, drank some wine and called it an early night

                        Comment

                        • MEAT
                          Getting warmed up
                          • Jun 2004
                          • 64

                          #13
                          Re: How was your NYE???

                          Excellent night

                          Danced to the music of Steve Lawler and MV here in Ottawa......great music, great friends, great time!

                          Comment

                          • ZendoBro
                            Mr. Roboto
                            • Dec 2004
                            • 865

                            #14
                            Re: How was your NYE???

                            It was kinda crap as I'm under the weather, but some friends and I just sat around and talked. It got pretty funny toward the end of the night.
                            I am no cyberwhore...
                            http://www.myspace.com/zendobro

                            Comment

                            • palmer
                              Retired or Simply Important
                              • Jun 2004
                              • 5388

                              #15
                              Re: How was your NYE???

                              I blacked out at 10. Apparently I was having a good time though. I woke up face first on the floor at 8am and I just finished the champagne.
                              ░░░▒ todayistomorrow™
                              ░░░▒ art direction | design | animation

                              Comment

                              Working...
                                THE DOOROCTA PLAYER
                                Enter the full venue ↗