If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
I have two boys I took to the cine to watch. Cute movie for kids. Story sucked, and am I the only one who is trying to figure out how they got to Madagascar if they got off the boat on the west coast of Africa?
Its good. Not great.
Nice lighting, style, and direction. Some funny scenes. I think opposed to something like The Incredibles or Shrek, this was completely geared towards children.
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment