If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Re: Sasha's EM from Maida Vale - Rebroadcast on NYE on BBC Radio 1
I have every single EM mix from last year and Sasha's mix is slammin'. I would rather they played his NYE mix from 2005-06 instead of throwing out something old.
Anyway, Sasha, Diggers, Cattaneo, Howells, Warren shit even a Tenaglia would be a winner in my book.
Not living my life to see if I get into heaven or hell, just how long I'll have to spend in purgatory.
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment