Natalie's asre....YUMMY!!!! Oh ya wasn't a bad film either...parts at least...
Closer
Collapse
X
-
-
Re: Closer
Fuck this movie is good! As usual, I am at least a year behind the times, but I finally was lucky enough to stumble across this gem on cable. Everything you guys said is true.
I loved the play style-- only 4 charcters have speaking parts, and most of the time only 2 of them are on screen. There is almost no action in the narrative, just the messy fallout with succent and powerful dialogue.
Above all Clive Owen stole the show for me. He does have some tremendous lines... "Because I'm a fucking caveman!" and "Thank for your honesty. Now fuck off and die"
Now that is what I'm talking about.
I also really liked how the movie in my opinion started off rather slowly and gradually built up momentem as the twistedness grows to a boil. Again, very little action, no special effect, just about as far as you can get from typical hollywood shit.
4.5/5Beats are my crack.Comment
-
Re: Closer
I saw this one last night, all those who did not like "Eternal Sunshine of a spotless Mind" would hate this movie simply because of how much in time it jumps around.
It's well directed with mismatched sequences resulting in extreme twists to the plot.... brilliantly made.... Casting was good, though I thought they could have picked up someone with an English accent for Julia Roberts role..... 2 American women fighting over 2 British men was really really movie-like, esp since they both wound up in UK loving the same men.
It would have been an interesting setup if Portman made it over the pond and ruined the lives of the other 3, only to fly back an un-named person. Now THAT would have been a sick plot.
Thought I will give it a 7 / 10
(ps: ska, just saw your review and its up on the blog
)
www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: Closer
just got done watching it and I'll give it 3 of 5 pickles.great acting, but the story just went by way too long and slow. reminded me a lot of Sideways
Closer: 3 of 5 pickles.
Natalie's ass: 6 of 5 pickles.
Camera getting the wrong angle to Natalie's snatch: 0 picklesComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,523
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment