Is that still the case or has he edited out any mistakes for the broadcast on Kiss FM, as I think that wasn't the only one ?
Diggers in Beirut
Collapse
X
-
I noticed there were a few errors in the original ripped version, one of the records/cd kept jumping and he literally had to do a quick cross-over
Is that still the case or has he edited out any mistakes for the broadcast on Kiss FM, as I think that wasn't the only one ?" I knew I was going to kick it - I've been kicking them all week " -
Part 1 and 2 are the best so far imho, part 3 was just boring. I dont like thoose female vocal choons he pops in his mixes and the mixing overall in part 3 was not really Digweed-class (not talking about the part where the cd was skipping). Hope part 4 kicks ass.- internatComment
-
Re: Diggers in Beirut
Diggers is an australian term for our soldiers.
Just saw this and thought "Oh God we are in another war"
The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
sigpicSimonR
This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.Comment
-
Re: Diggers in Beirut
A Bootlegger eventually made a GU style box set from this :

Looks like a pretty decent job too ... I'm apprehensive about the FLAC files, unless it was the original person recording the set without John's consent that made the CD's.sigpicSimonR
This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.Comment
-
Re: Diggers in Beirut
A Bootlegger eventually made a GU style box set from this :

Looks like a pretty decent job too ... I'm apprehensive about the FLAC files, unless it was the original person recording the set without John's consent that made the CD's.
Oh no @ Didi
LOL @ Si, sad isn't it...
Can't believe it @ Simon's las post.Comment
-
sigpicSimonR
This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,206
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment