If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
dont u dare stiffle his own tastes!!!!!!
Im sure u liked some total shite when u were 12 too!
keep exposing him to some real music as well - he'll grow out of it
In the meantime ............. Just buy him (or you) some headphones!!!
i went through a happy hardcore phase for about a week once. i had this tape by some english dj: David Forbs. shit was about 150bpm but i really really liked it. for about a week.
Even I have had my hardcorde/happy hardcore phase. Just pray you've fed him with enough decent music, because in that case eventually he'll come to his senses
.....our 12 year old boy is into happy hardcore "ARGH!"
ummmm, errrrr I mean, uhhhh sorry to hear about that...
just pray and feed him quality music. Maybe he can get into trance instead or something...
FM
"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers
What record did you loose your virginity to?
"I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan
me personally, i'd just take him to a happy hardcore party and show him people dancing to it...then ask him gently, "is that what you wanna grow up to look like??"
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment