If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Re: Sasha - Live @ Partynight on Radio 538, Nederland (08.01.2006)
Part before the commercial break was recorded @ the 2nd day of Dance Valley (8-6-05) ..... the first track on the mix is the last one by Marcus James of Renaissance.
I doubt the part after the commercial break is Sasha tho .... I think I would've remembered him playing stuff like Red carpet - Alright (Brad Carter remix) altho I have to say I was pretty much 'In a state' during both days.
Re: Sasha - Live @ Partynight on Radio 538, Nederland (08.01.2006)
thanks for the set, but use megaupload. i clicked the download and a pop up with an extreme close-up on female body parts came up. luckly it was so close up that i don't think anyone here at work could figure out what it was in the time i had to click it closed.
once upon a time, machines were mice, and men were lions. now that its the opposite, it's twice upon a time
Re: Sasha - Live @ Partynight on Radio 538, Nederland (08.01.2006)
as requested I have put the tracklist and mp3 link to the set on my webspace. its in the dj production part of my site. give it 20 mins to update site.
MercuryServer uses account information, forum content, cookies and technical records to operate the community. Our privacy notice explains public posts, private communications, the TOTM connection and your choices.
Please read the notice before using member features. This acknowledgement does not waive your privacy rights or authorise unrelated tracking.
Comment