It's from my old rooftop on 47th and 10th looking towards the river...
Mike Sieben - New Years Disillusion
Collapse
X
-
Re: Mike Sieben - New Years Disillusion
so you lived in midtown? or upper midtown.
.
Kinda like this? 8th Avenue at 5PMLast edited by jeffrey collins; January 19, 2006, 06:09:30 PM.Comment
-
Re: Mike Sieben - New Years Disillusion
damn it, my images won't show up.Comment
-
Re: Mike Sieben - New Years Disillusion

I really like this one.Comment
-
-
Re: Mike Sieben - New Years Disillusion
didn't you know he has his sets online..........
sorry bout the photos, i'll fix that shit.Comment
-
-
Re: Mike Sieben - New Years Disillusion
8th Avenue at night
Look at all those damn cars.

This one you can really get a sense of where my friend lives. You can even see a bit of times square.
I'm at the corner of 1st and 1st...I must be at the nexus of the universe!!!
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,524
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment